Charles dodges the Loktar Challenge...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
[YOUTUBE]YCnWD2vhSHE[/YOUTUBE]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Please PRAY and consider the offering. GOD knows there is nothing for me to prove. The LORD has my back and the TRUTH is in me.

Ye of little faith who refuses to give the LORD a try is a failure. Trust me, Its over.

That's why I PRAY.

The Lord told me to ask you: WHERE'S MAH HUMMER PIC cupcakeERBOY'Z DUAL?

JESUS CHRIST. That's why I pray.

JESUS CHRIST.

Jack its over. Already Joe and I have decided to become contributing
members of Trollkingdom. The white flag is up, grasp it. You should really think about using the ignore function provided by the board.

Please PRAY and consider the offering.

Jack is going to be a hard nut to crack. The history between Blackfoot and Jack runs deep. We'll see if Blackfoot can bust something.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're an idiot. I've pwned Charles on 5 boards now. Here, Commie, TKR, RK, and if you count his retarded Hyperboard, which I've never ever ever even posted at and completely pwned it.

steve samurai jack

dude, if only you knew how much pwning is going on at foot's hyperboard, you'd leave trollkingdom like a bitch.

*laughing*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
dude, if only you knew how much pwning is going on at foot's hyperboard, you'd leave trollkingdom like a bitch.

*laughing*

I can believe there is a lot of pwning going on over there. How many times a day do you pwn yourself?

*teehee*

*laughing*

jack

How do you "pwn" someone at a board no one reads? That's pretty funny, because with the exception of Charles and his duals, no one even lurks there :bigass:

You fail again, as usual Steve lol

jack

So, where's the new pic of Blackfoot in his Hummer?

jack

Otherwise, it's been reposessed, jus' like DevilMan himslef said. I'm pretty sure he was right, just like he was right about everything else.

Charles is completely pwned by his own ride LOL

So Charles, what ARE you gwan do wid' dis pimpin'? :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So, where's the new pic of Blackfoot in his Hummer?

In Blackfoot's fantasy world.

1. Give in and say you're gonna produce Hummer pic as requested to shut me up. Produce Nothing.

2. Ignore my further requests. Produce NOTHING.

3. Dodge further requests/inquiries for Hummer pic from me and jack. Stall for time by saying "its over" and "you have nothing to prove". Produce NOTHING!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST. Take it up when Blackfoot returns. In the mean time chill out and PRAY.

But he is here. I'm replying to him right now as I type this post. You share the same body and mind. So do that thang and flip the switch or however you switch personas/duals.

JESUS CHRIST. Take it up when Blackfoot returns. In the mean time chill out and PRAY.

I know right. Blackfoot hasn't posted here since being let outta daycare and still he's the main focus at Speak Freely. That speaks volumes.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know right. Blackfoot hasn't posted here since being let outta daycare and still he's the main focus at Speak Freely. That speaks volumes.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

Yeah I agree it isn't good that cowardly Blackfoot/Ceejay is so butthurt/pwned he needs to hide behind his duals.

This isn't good.

Try to focus on the change of The Next Big Thing. In the end we all win and it'll be alot better for you.

The Next Big Thing

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This isn't good.

Try to focus on the change of The Next Big Thing. In the end we all win and it'll be alot better for you.

The Next Big Thing

In the end we all lose. You use cowardice, ignorance, and bullshit to lamely hide that fact that jack, me, Seph, Conchaga, Tk and life has pwned/butthurt you so bad and I still don't have mah Hummer pic.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

GOD knows its sad.

AMEN!

Originally Posted by GANK MASTER
GOD knows its sad.

AMEN!

Then changed to this by Loktar:
GOD knows I'm sad and pathetic.

AMEN!

JESUS CHRIST! Some people ain't got it in for change. Its over and done.