CHESS

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Weel if you're using horse you'll fuck your hame up bad. That stuff is dangerous.

Is it bad when you post something so butchered and disjointed even YOU can't figure out wtf you were trying to say?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lay off the wine b4 posting. Take it from an expert.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Weel if you're using horse you'll fuck your hame up bad. That stuff is dangerous.
Is it bad when you post something so butchered and disjointed even YOU can't figure out wtf you were trying to say?
Interestingly enough, I had absolutely no problem to find perfect sense in that. Perhaps drinking helps your subconsciousness to channel some weird German ancestors you've never known existed, thus turning your perfectly literate posts into Genglish gibberish?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well if I needed a more convincing argument against the dangers of ruining your mind with drugs...

Know what's funny? When I rightclicked onto my first post to copypasta, I didn't highlight it and one of the options was "translate to English." Fuck you, Vbulletin wiseass. Fuck you very much.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^FUNNY, I NEVER GET THAT OPTION!!!* ::behindsofa::

*probably because vbulletin doesn't even register my posts as being attempts at any known languages, come to think of it.

Seph

Retired Account
Is that some gay hillabilly slang for a bumming?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom