Chuck E. Cheese Jackpot

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese this afternoon, and got the usual 100 tokens. One of the skee-ball machines was having problems dispensing tickets, so I asked one of the employees for help. She opened up the machine to find it empty of tickets, so she promptly refilled it. After closing the machine, it started spitting out tickets. She said it should stop in a minute, so just take whatever tickets it gave me. Well, it never stopped. Before she finally came back around and I could get her to turn it off, I had scored 4105 tickets. She said once they're dispensed, they can't do anything with them, so I could keep them. I had a couple of very happy kids.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
lol Those places are such a rip off, it's nice to see you made out so well.

Actually, this one's not so bad. It's cheaper than the other places around here. On their web site I can print out a coupon to get 100 tokens for $15. I spend the extra $2.50 on a soda so I can have something to drink on for the 1 1/2 to 2 hrs we're there. They never want to eat there, and neither do I. The food is overpriced and kinda gross. So, once a month I take them there and spend less than $20.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Actually, this one's not so bad. It's cheaper than the other places around here. On their web site I can print out a coupon to get 100 tokens for $15. I spend the extra $2.50 on a soda so I can have something to drink on for the 1 1/2 to 2 hrs we're there. They never want to eat there, and neither do I. The food is overpriced and kinda gross. So, once a month I take them there and spend less than $20.

My kids want the full deal when we go. My husband and I both hate the pizza, but the kids like it. The last time we went I think we spent $80, well we intended to spend that much. It was fun.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
My kids want the full deal when we go. My husband and I both hate the pizza, but the kids like it. The last time we went I think we spent $80, well we intended to spend that much. It was fun.

Wow. $80. I'm glad my kids hate the food there. They usually eat at home or want some McNuggets from McDonalds. But when they got to Chuck E. Cheese, they're all business. And that business is winning tickets. :D

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Mine want to do it all lol. Maybe we will start taking them after we have already had dinner next time. I'm just as bad with wanting to win the tickets.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My sister worked at Chuck E. Cheese a long time ago. I don't know if it changed since then, but I always thought it was a good place to take the varmints.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
My sister worked at Chuck E. Cheese a long time ago. I don't know if it changed since then, but I always thought it was a good place to take the varmints.

It is. It can be affordable if you're careful. All the rides and games are 1 token now, and you can print out coupons from the web site, so they can do a lot for $15. A lot of those games are like little baby slot machines, though. It's kind of disturbing. lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
hmmm, maybe my sister worked at Showbiz Pizza, now that I think about it. Didn't Chuck E. Cheese take over Showbiz? I don't know, it was back in the 80's.