COME ON ANDY Thread - The Final Seasons?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He seems firmly in control right now, but of course sometimes I type that then look again and hour later and it's 2 sets each or something.

WHY DO I POST THINGS LIKE THIS.

CaptainWacky

Tennis matches are really long sometimes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Looks like he SLAMMED it again today although I didn't see it live -- I'll have to catch a repeat overnight or tomorrow.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh and he stuck up for the Williams sisters and women's tennis in general AGAIN today...

CaptainWacky

He fell on his hip on the first point (match just started.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He lost.

HIS METAL HIP SERVED HIM WELL IN THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS. Q'PLAH!

Now I'm not sure who to root for. I just want Djokovic to lose because he's a miserable bastard and I hate him lol.

CaptainWacky

The British number one Dan Evans is still in.

CaptainWacky

Everyone wanted Djokovic to lose lol.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's so hatable it's easy to do.

CaptainWacky

It's only a game.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Okay I'm watching live now, he's up two sets to one but down 3-0 in the fourth set.

CaptainWacky

he was down 5-1 then he got a break, he's nuts

CaptainWacky

He lost, but he played for five hours on a metal hip, SO THAT'S KIND OF LIKE WINNING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was watching when he won the third set and I thought WOO HOO HE'S BACK but then I had to start work, and I didn't see the results until I read your post.

THERE'S ALWAYS THE AUSTRALIAN THIS JANUARY ANDY, PLENTY OF TIME TO HEAL AND OIL UP THAT HIP YAH!

The Question

Eternal
So did they ever cum on Andy?

CaptainWacky

I was watching when he won the third set and I thought WOO HOO HE'S BACK but then I had to start work, and I didn't see the results until I read your post.

THERE'S ALWAYS THE AUSTRALIAN THIS JANUARY ANDY, PLENTY OF TIME TO HEAL AND OIL UP THAT HIP YAH!

He was complaining that the other guy took an extra long break during the four and fifth set. Apparently it wasn't against the rules but it is against the "code" the players uphold or something. Maybe the other guy snorted coke between sets.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah -- then Twitter dragged Andy because he pulled this same stunt against Djokovic during a match when he was down 2 sets.

CaptainWacky

ANDY PROBABLY JUST HAD TO TAKE A REAL BIG POO OKAY.