COME WATCH ME DANCE

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
That The TK Badlands has been able to withstand any and all outside enemies upto and including: multiple admins, some of the "greatest trolls" TK has to offer, some considerably less "great" but amusing "trolls", and the current owner of this board...

And the very thing that tore this board apart was its own members. Too many strong personalities, I guess. Too many cooks spoiling the brew.

But now all the true chefs are awol, aren't they? Neil? Love Child? Ily? Gonad? Nope. just King Klueless, thinking he's "trolling us my merging threads.

He seems to want you to believe that I started the board as some sort of protest or some shit, but many know that I've been planning this for a long time: pretty much the first time I saw Jenna burn this place to the ground.

The Badlands needed to grow. It's been needing to expand for quite some time, and now that time is here.

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Try this on: method of attack. You're relying on heavy-handed moderation, which has been proven not to work in The Badlands time and again. I'm using language and logic; both here and on the board. And I'm kicking your ass with it.

Even with all the armies and weapons in the world, you will fail without sound tactics.

You've lost before you started, son.

Last edited:

Omar

Sharif
Try this on: method of attack. You're relying on heavy-handed moderation, which has been proven not to work in The Badlands time and again. I'm using language and logic; both here and on the board. And I'm kicking your ass with it.

Even with all the armies and weapons in the world, you will fail without sound tactics.

You've lost before you started, son.

intarwebz : srs biznous . re-evaoate thy premises , omar sougest . a = a

Omar

Sharif
Wow. Considerably less typos there.

Are we starting to slip out of character yet?

wehn omar was boiy in misr , fahter abdul send to trnas jourdan to meiyt teh king . at cuort royael , he wahct ministrell prefromanse . tuwo huor in , cloun inviyt omar to coem on stayg . omar amouse king of jourdan wiht tales of misr for huor .

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
JUMP TEH SHREK!

ShrekWallpaper800.jpg