NEW AGE POSTING
Conchaga

:popcorn:

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
no_show.jpg

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I know, imagine a dancer calling someone obsessed?

Now THAT'S funny!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Shut the fuck up cupcakeer.

Go find another place to play, stupid loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
YOU FAILED. You challenged Conchaga and pussied out.

LOLOL

Here are the facts cunt:

Dec 28 at the stadium, be there. If not, which I know you want. Then Jan 3 at city hall.

I didn't go to the stadium.

I assume he came to Philly on Dec 28 to watch his beloved Cowgirls get their asses handed to them.

As for a meeting place between the two of us, he agreed to Cacophony's suggestion of City Hall. Problem with that, is that this town is run by cupcakeers and therefore it would be impossible to distinguish him from the others. I didn't feel like wasting an entire day waiting for his pussy ass to show.

^Right there Lilac, I(Blackfoot) proved my point.^

Who's the coward now bitch? I'm pretty sure you'll stick to your word and protect Conchaga, the punk ass Internet bully.

In "RL" Conchaga is a weak mama's boy.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
As for a meeting place between the two of us, he agreed to Cacophony's suggestion of City Hall. Problem with that, is that this town is run by cupcakeers and therefore it would be impossible to distinguish him from the others. Due to the fact that he didn't specify a time, I didn't feel like wasting an entire day waiting for his pussy ass to show.

Quote the whole thing, cupcakeer.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang Lilac:

I assume he came to Philly on Dec 28 to watch his beloved Cowgirls get their asses handed to them.

As for a meeting place between the two of us, he agreed to Cacophony's suggestion of City Hall. Problem with that, is that this town is run by cupcakeers and therefore it would be impossible to distinguish him from the others. I didn't feel like wasting an entire day waiting for his pussy ass to show.

I'm pretty sure Conchaga has seen the pictures of me(Blackfoot). There's at least 3 floating around here. Not to mention my Hummer(H2) which I drove to Philly.

By the way Conchaga, My Hummer(H2) had Dallas magnatic signs on it. So it would have been easy to find me at city hall. You had no intentions of meeting me, did you coward?

I don't blame you Conchaga. I blame your Internet buddys. Gagh, Laker Girl, and Sniper Kitty. They told you that you could, but that fact of the matter is you couldn't.

Lilac. I win bitch.