***conening 'trollkingdoms BLACKFOOT'S***

Does anyone read any of 'tk's' possibly most legendary icon BLACKFOOT' in 2023?

• steve samurai jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blackfoot NAP

• dershocka

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
discuss and vote.

make me have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so in lumping me with 'nap'

who can make me accept something as true, genuine, or real ideal that i'm down with 'nap?

was handle was originally known as 'bertshocka'

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What the fuck does "conening" even mean you cunting stupid dumb black bastard???

Btw no one gives a shit what you believe at all

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

MODMAN

Me: I read this thread post and can't discern it's meaning. can you help?

"discuss and vote. make me have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so in lumping me with 'nap' who can make me accept something as true, genuine, or real ideal that i'm down with 'nap? was handle was originally known as 'bertshocka'"

ChatGPT: It seems like the post is a bit disjointed and contains various phrases that might be challenging to interpret without additional context. However, I can try to break down the key elements:
  1. "Discuss and vote": The author is likely encouraging a discussion and seeking opinions or votes on a particular topic.
  2. "Make me have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something": The author is looking for convincing arguments or evidence to believe in the truth, existence, or reliability of a particular thing.
  3. "Without absolute proof that one is right in doing so in lumping me with 'nap'": This part is a bit unclear, but it seems the author is open to being persuaded without requiring absolute proof and mentions something related to 'nap,' which might be a reference to a person or concept.
  4. "Who can make me accept something as true, genuine, or real ideal that I'm down with 'nap'": Again, the author is expressing a willingness to accept something as true, genuine, or real, and the reference to 'nap' seems to play a role in this acceptance.
  5. "Was handle originally known as 'bertshocka'": This is a separate question, possibly seeking information about the original name or username associated with a handle, specifically 'bertshocka.'
Without more context, it's challenging to provide a specific interpretation or answer. If there are specific terms or concepts you're unsure about, you might want to ask for clarification from the person who made the post.

Me: The author's name is blackfoot NAP.

ChatGPT: Thank you for providing additional information. It appears that "Blackfoot NAP" is the author's name. Given this context, let's revisit the original post:

"Discuss and vote."

"Make me have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so in lumping me with 'nap.'"

"Who can make me accept something as true, genuine, or real ideal that I'm down with 'nap'?"

"Was handle originally known as 'bertshocka'?"

Considering that "Blackfoot NAP" is the author's name, it seems like they are inviting discussion, seeking persuasion to gain confidence in the truth or reliability of something. The reference to 'nap' may be related to their own beliefs or preferences. The last question about the handle "bertshocka" suggests an inquiry about the original username associated with that handle.

If you have specific questions about the post or if there's anything else you'd like me to help clarify, feel free to provide more details!

Me: can you draw any conclusions?

ChatGPT: Drawing conclusions from the provided text is challenging due to its abstract and somewhat cryptic nature. However, we can make some general interpretations:
  1. Open Invitation for Discussion and Voting: The author is encouraging discussion and seeking input from others, possibly in the form of votes or opinions.
  2. Seeking Persuasion without Absolute Proof: The author is open to being persuaded or convinced about something, even without absolute proof. There's a willingness to consider arguments or evidence.
  3. Association with 'NAP' (Blackfoot NAP): The reference to 'nap' may be a personal identifier or belief system associated with the author, and they are looking for alignment or persuasion within that context.
  4. Connection to 'bertshocka': The mention of 'bertshocka' suggests a connection to a previous username or handle. This could be a personal or online identity that the author is inquiring about.
In essence, the post seems to be an invitation for discussion, persuasion, and possibly clarification regarding a specific identity ('nap') and its connection to a previous username ('bertshocka'). It's quite abstract, and the specifics would likely depend on the context within the community or conversation where this post was made.

Me: is it possible this person is mentally disadvantaged? They have a history of posting very vague, bizarre and incoherent ramblings.

ChatGPT: It's challenging to definitively conclude whether someone is mentally disadvantaged based solely on their online postings. Communication styles can vary widely, and individuals may express themselves in unique ways for various reasons. Factors such as language proficiency, cultural background, or personal writing style can all contribute to the diversity of online communication.
That being said, if someone consistently exhibits behaviors that suggest they are struggling with coherence, clarity, or understanding, it might be worth considering the possibility that they could benefit from additional support or assistance. However, making any firm diagnosis or assessment of mental health based solely on online content is not reliable, and it's important to approach such matters with sensitivity and respect for privacy.

If you have genuine concerns about someone's well-being, and you have a means of reaching out to them (perhaps through private messaging or another platform), expressing your concern in a supportive and non-judgmental manner may be appropriate. Encouraging them to seek professional help if needed is a considerate approach.

Last edited:

jack

Fucking dumb black bastard should consider not getting so drunk when he posts.

No one reads his shit anyway, so whatever.

LOL he was lurking and just logged off when he saw this post HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MODMAN

Then there's the angry drunk posts on the weekend. The frustration simmers over and he gets all pissy in Speak Freely.

lol.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
here's some examples.

Why is C-40/Blackfoot nap such a dishonest coward
By: 'synaestthesia' - October 16, 2023
Charles/C-40 and Our First Thanskgiving Together--Photos♥
By: ''saleel mageed' - November 24, 2023
Hey c-40/blackfoot NAP...How about a truce and some peace on this board?
By: 'vappoppe'r - Novenber 15, 2023
What;s the difference between Chuckie and a Pizza
By: 'vappooper' - October 17, 2019
Please remove CeeJay's avatar per the rules
By:' devilman' - January 26, 2021

Dance GIF - Dance GIFs

discuss and vote.

make me have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so in lumping me with 'nap'

who can make me accept something as true, genuine, or real ideal that i'm down with 'nap?

was handle was originally known as 'bertshocka'

MODMAN

Hello Mike,

I wanted to let you know that there's an individual in your local area who frequently posts on a small online forum, claiming to know you. While this may initially seem inconsequential, he asserts that you invited him to your property and shared a dinner with him.

While it's possible that his claims are true, it's essential to note that this person has a well-established track record of embellishing and fabricating stories. The reason I'm bringing this to your attention is that his mental state appears to be questionable. It raises concerns about why he would invent such stories, especially considering he resides relatively close by.

Ultimately, the decision to explore this further is entirely yours. The individual in question is a middle-aged black man named Charles J Wilson, who, to the best of my knowledge, previously worked as a janitor in a now-closed seafood store and was reportedly terminated from a prior job at a retirement home. Additionally, there may be trespass orders in place.

I want to assure you that my intention is purely to inform, and I don't mean to cause any unnecessary alarm.

Best regards.

Last edited:

jack

"Charles J Wilson/Cunt-40/Blackfoot nap" said "here's" some examples.

It's "here are" some examples. You couldn't troll your way out of a bag of fish, dipshit.

Being drunk and smashed on crack all day is fun I bet. Ignorant black bastard.

jack

***conening 'trollkingdoms BLACKFOOT'S***​

Nothing like putting your ignorance on display in proud bold letters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jack

Seriously, you should try to be a little less ignorant. When you're drunkposting and then repost in the thread with your alt you're being a bigger asshole than you can possibly imagine.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Vote Counts Your Vote Counts Sticker - Vote Counts Your Vote Counts Badge Stickers

***conening 'trollkingdoms BLACKFOOT'S***

jack

Ignorance = 99%

Actual voters = 0

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Vote By Mail Voter Registration GIF - Vote By Mail Voter Registration Freedom To Vote Act GIFs

Does anyone read any of 'Tk's' possibly most ledendaty icon 'BLACKFOOT' since 2017?
  • steve samurai jack
  • blackfoot NAP
  • ceejay - was formally known as BLACKFOOT since 2003)
  • dershocka
  • bertshocka - (own and operated by 'brickvader')
  • none of the above
this poll will close: feb 27, 2024. your vote will be publicly visible.

jack

FUCK YOU N I G G E R

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Chipmunk GIF - Hello Chipmunk Cock GIFs

jack

"Charles J Wilson/Cunt-40/Blackfoot nap" said "here's" some examples.

It's "here are" some examples. You couldn't troll your way out of a bag of fish, dipshit.

Being drunk and smashed on crack all day is fun I bet. Ignorant black bastard.