CONGRATS LOKTAR! WOOOO HOOOOO QOTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Child

One Love
I know, I was thinking that. I have been browsing this morning, finally saw the QOTW, browsed some more, then made this thread (I wanted it to be on top) and while doing this I thought "I bet the MF already has one made" I bet tons of people posted in it. Here we are in the HOTRGH (w/e) and no one even made a thread for you yet. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
We should be ashamed of ourselves.

No you shouldn't. I was only kidding about posting entirely in the Minefield. I totally understand. I'm used to getting lost in the shuffle.Anyway, Its hard to compete with timezones, RL, the Conchaga/SuN feud, and Yub bitching about the feud.

Love Child

One Love
No you shouldn't. I was only kidding about posting entirely in the Minefield. I totally understand. I'm used to getting lost in the shuffle.Anyway, Its hard to compete with timezones, RL, the Conchaga/SuN feud, and Yub bitching about the feud.

I really do wish it was all just sex down here. No one judging each other, no one flaming, only the fun "fuck you" and not the real "fuck you" and and well w/e.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I really do wish it was all just sex down here. No one judging each other, no one flaming, only the fun "fuck you" and not the real "fuck you" and and well w/e.

Id agree but I highly doubt anyone takes the drama seriously. I see it as a change of pace to keep ourselves entertained.

And Congrats, Loktar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Id agree but I highly doubt anyone takes the drama seriously. I see it as a change of pace to keep ourselves entertained.

And Congrats, Loktar.

I don't know.....Yub seemed genuinely disappointed that I joined in on the SuN bashing despite being a SuN supporter before the feud.

And thank you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Mirah NO. NO. NO. Just pick w/e you want. I dont' want a pity QOTW.

And you won't get a pity QOTW. But if I do happen to find a quote of yours I like I'm going to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.