Congratulations to the -10,000 reaction score club!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Current members:

Blackfoot nap = -14,901

Cunt-40 = 11,063

Compliments to you both! Guess this underscores what most people at TK think about what you do around here.

Congratulations!

jack

We can bump/update it whenever we want, just like he does with his speak freely nonsense threads.

StarMan™

tealc-stargate.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets take a looksie who roll eyes ME........................(1.)MODMAN. (2.) Toss A Saladd Mustafa Akbat-Rahhim<<(saleel majeed) (3.) DevilMan (4.) Yahooee. (5.) StarMan. (6.)Felony. (7.)Jack V. (8.)Venooker. (9.) Ino U R Buttwahatami.<<Who is this twat?, (10.) Synaesthesia. (11.) The Question<<Well not any longer, he's faking his perma-bann so he and The 100/Venooker can try a take over of Troll Kingdom. (12.) Brownfoot. (13.) Ma Hung Sor<<(Troll Kingdoms only slant eyed/Karate/King Kong vs.Godzilla member...Besides DevilMan). (14.) Alyssum. (15.) Loktar.<<Why doesn't retire his account is a mystery...^^A message to all those members<<I ain't MAD atcha.^^

Ass Fingering GIF - Ass Fingering Reigan GIFs

jack

Blackfoot nap = 14,887 :bigass:

Dance motherfucker.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
He dances divinely, don't you think??

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
He dances divinely, don't you think??

^^How's Alice doing?^^...Are you going to except my ticket to the Atlanta @ Carolina game, ^^boo-boo-kitty^^?...Yo Venooker!, If Charles-Steve Cucumber or Kevin Pee-Pee don't except them, they are yours...Meet me at Bojangles, 2501 N. Tryon Street....I'll be there from 9 AM until 11 AM show casing MY HUMMER H2 SUT,...Not my HUMMER H2 SUV...Venooker! make your PM function available...I don't think Devilman or Yahooee will not be able to make it...I spoke too Tyron/Miss Tina and he/she informed me that they were having a intense fuck session/blowjob party tonight while watching a Powerfuff Girl cartoon.

MODMAN

^^How's Alice doing?^^...Are you going to except my ticket to the Atlanta @ Carolina game, ^^boo-boo-kitty^^?...Yo Venooker!, If Charles-Steve Cucumber or Kevin Pee-Pee don't except them, they are yours...Meet me at Bojangles, 2501 N. Tryon Street....I'll be there from 9 AM until 11 AM show casing MY HUMMER H2 SUT,...Not my HUMMER H2 SUV...Venooker! make your PM function available...I don't think Devilman or Yahooee will not be able to make it...I spoke too Tyron/Miss Tina and he/she informed me that they were having a intense fuck session/blowjob party tonight while watching a Powerfuff Girl cartoon.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Bojangles-menu-prices.jpg[

Chuckie, could you put me down for 4PC. Supremes Combo with Biscuit and a Cajun Fillet sandwich?

Edit: your shout.

Last edited:

jack

Cunt 40 -14,447

:bigass:

jack

Cunt 40 -15, 316

:bigass:

jack