But I AM THE EGGMAN.

O3pQoJo.gif

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Air Force One is fake.

Mirah

I love you
I think cancer is messed up. I feel like so much of it is caused by manufactured stuff we use in our lives and are surrounded by. And there is such an industry over it. The whole pink thing. I think I mostly say that because I would like to have someone or something to blame rather than this odd thing that takes some people and not others etc etc etc.

The Question

Eternal
Cheese is actually a sentient lifeform that feeds on your poo after you put it down in your intesticles where it can reach yer poo to feast upon it.

The Question

Eternal
But it wantsta be in yer SHITBAY.

The Question

Eternal
I think cancer is messed up. I feel like so much of it is caused by manufactured stuff we use in our lives and are surrounded by. And there is such an industry over it. The whole pink thing. I think I mostly say that because I would like to have someone or something to blame rather than this odd thing that takes some people and not others etc etc etc.

Cancer is one of Nature's "human population control" switches. Like homosexuality, gender dysphoria, and Barry Manilow's music. Except that, unlike those last three, which merely cut down on human breeding, cancer is more aggressive and thins out the humans that are already here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter