COURAGE

Lord Foil1212

TK addict
okay.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Her birthday is today, Saturday............GAGH! I am taking a cake, she will have to wait until I get paid for her gift. It is nice to acknowledge your "producers" on days like this even if she is a new employee.

Just so you know.

Rov_is_a_Fag

OMG!!! We got the lotion today!!! To die for!! My lay-away bin is getting so full!! I am going to have to quit working the stockroom and concentrate on sales so I can pay for all this stuff.

TWO NEW FRAGRANCES!! I am going to try the other two tomorrow. I LOVE THEM.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I kicked ass today..........tonight. It was worth staying until 10:15 working with the girl who had her dad's credit card. She was soooo sweet and looked so FAB O LUS in all the dresses I wanted her to try on.

I LOVE ALL THE SWEET LITTLE GIRLS WHO COME IN AND NEED MY EXPERT ADVICE ON THE DRESSES. I have it down to a science what will look good on what body.........

I made a GREAT friend with the Brazilian who works for a Plastic Surgeon!! She came back today and brought her daughter and a friend and BOY did they BUY!!! She axed for several bidness cards and told me she was going to send all her patients to me because I was so nice to her yesterday and spent a lot of time with her even though she only bought a shirt but everyone else kind of ignored her so I didn't mind working with her cause they can end up being the best if you try to make them feel like they are the only customer!!! I am going to her next Botox Party just to meet everyone..........I told her I wouldn't be able to get the injections but I want to come anyway!! It should be fun because the Latin-American women are so nice even if they don't speak very good English.........I have a way of communicating with them. I hope there is lots of good music and food and stuff.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Calliope abandoned her job today and she is a keyholder, assistant manager. She left at lunchtime, never came back, never called. Good luck getting your keys back.
Oh yeah...........she is the same one who didn't show up until 3 hours past her shift yesterday, the one who was so hungover after her 2 day DRUNK that she puked the whole time she was at work and couldn't come on the floor. The same one who acts like she is busy, doesn't do shit, then steals everyone elses sales.............she was your former managers sidekick, lackie, co-conspirator who made sure she always had the week-ends off.
Good riddance to both of them.

Rov_is_a_Fag

We made quota this week in spite of everything that has been thrown at us and in spite of being severely shorthanded.

In other words...........only three of us worked today..........let the numbers speak for themselves.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Thank God for me and Mar...................we are going to have to go in early to stock the floor cause nobody else will do it. It is beneath them.

Don't get me started on cleaning the mirrors, dusting, vacuuming, mopping.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Here is a GOOD piece of advice..............I would like to suggest your DM get her ass in gear and start communicating with our store in a CLEAR and CONSICE manner about what the fuck is going on with our store. We have had too many chiefs and not enough indians since DAY 1..........we have had too many people who want to take the EASY way out.....stand on the floor and sell and trust me on this one......................NOT ONE OF THE BITCHES......with the exception of Mar and I have been willing to do what it takes to stock the floor. The only fucking people who know how to stock are me, Mar and Cash...........Cash has been gone for a week, when he does work it is usually on the floor since we have been short on salespeople from DAY 1, your NO TALENT drunk co-manager is now gone, we are left with one assistant manager who has not been given CLEAR communication what Authoritah she had.........we haven't had a store manager for 2 weeks, we are in dire need of a stock person.
You wouldn't have sales if not for me working stock in addition to sales.........your salespeople wouldn't have sales if not for ME stocking your fucking floor. I have had 6 hours of sleep, am facing stock this morning to prepare the store for another busy day. This mall generates the most traffic Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun............stock should be done Mon, Tues, Wed.
Lets GIT with the fucking program..........we need communciation from headquarters PRONTO. Just tell us what is going on.........one way or another because this floating along seeing what is going to happen prove yourself crap is just that..................CRAP. We need to have someone put in a leadership position who can get the job done, a decision needs to be made...........I don't give a damn who it is at this point.

Rov_is_a_Fag

The reason I have a high volume in sales is because I know the stockroom, I know where to look, I will get into the boxes stacked everywhere and LOOK for it............when I find what a customer wants, I bring additional items to the floor after I price them. It is a simple concept that nobody ever thinks about since they aren't willing to go to the back and actually WORK the stock which is a hot mess right now. I don't think anyone should be allowed on the sales floor until they have worked stock. It will make them appreciate how easy it is to sell once they are educated on the steps it takes to actually get the merchandise to the floor.

Rov_is_a_Fag

BANKS, GREED, CORRUPTION

They all fall down...........spiraling out of control like the greedy, corrupt bastards they are.

US Bank they used to hold my mortgage
Chase fucking bastards keep hounding me cause I am late on my credit card payment. FUCK THEM, I am doing the best I can. Perhaps I will claim bankruptcy and really fuck them.
CitiBank
Bank of America

Novation..........................Murderous Bastards in bed sucking Alberto Gonzales little shriveled up dick.

MEDICARE/MEDICAID FRAUD

PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES IN BED WITH THEM...........SHAME ON YOU. Tenet Healthcare..............greedy hospitals...........mass murderers. GREED, GREED, GREED...............

THEY ALL FALL DOWN................LIKE THE TYRANTS THEY ARE. SHAME YOUR FAMILIES, SHAME YOUR FRIENDS, SHAME ON YOU. PUT THEM ALL IN PRISON, LET THEM ROT.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Teach your greedy kids how to be greedy assholes like you. What a legacy to leave them.................and you will leave the legacy, make no mistake about it.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Online pharmaceutical links..................now I get it.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD CHARGES I FOUGHT TRYING TO SEE WHAT YOU ASSHOLES WERE UP TO??? ALL THEY CRAZY SHIT YOU MANUFACTURED AND TRIED TO PASS OFF TO PEOPLE?? OH YEAH...............I SENT THAT SHIT BACK WITH NASTY LETTERS TO ALL OF YOU. USING THIRD PARTY BILLING COMPANIES WHO ACTED LIKE THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON..............I REPORTED YOU.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I think Gagh is afraid to come down here...........

Gagh...........disguise yourself, put on your BellaDonita dress and come on down here.

Anyway...........there is a nice lady I work with, she is part-time, a keyholder, quite trustworthy. So anyway.............she got a divorce a couple of years ago and moved back here to Texas from Florida, we have talked about what it is like to get screwed over by men when you get a divorce but I don't think she really understands what it is like to get SCREWED over. For example, I worked my ass off the entire time I was married.......helped my ex pay child support, got ZERO out of my divorce, paid a very big price on the way out cause he came after MY house and furniture. I worked my way through college, I was eligble for AARP by the time I paid off my school loan.
She was a "trophy" wife who spent her days shopping and stuff like that. She had a rich husband who like to go shopping with her and stuff.......you can tell she was pampered. We were talking about how your life can drastically change after a divorce but the difference between she and I is that I was already self-sufficient, my live should have been better after my divorce since I wasn't propping up a spoiled/selfish BUM anymore.
When we first started on the job I was telling her about how my ex was a NO TALENT, cheating liar of a lowlife. She axed me if I got alimony and I was like..................WTF????
Anyway..........her husband didn't cheat but he was getting ready to and told her so they got a divorce. lol!! you have to hand it to him for honesty although you have to wonder when they tell you they have the URGE to cheat on you and something is going to have to change.
I remember someone on this board talking about how they had the URGE to cheat on their wife a couple of years ago. I remember THE SAINT......telling them to GIT out..........don't do it. If you feel like cheating, just GIT OUT. I always thought that was good advice.