COVID-19 check in thread

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gargle some warm salt water. That might help

Mirah

I love you
I know. : (
It always does. So far the cider is helping. Hopefully I will be asleep soon.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why is there no hugging smiley reaction...

Mirah

I love you
I'm keeping tabs on my symptoms and how I feel because I might have a tendancy to later on say, "It wasn't too bad" I mean right now I feel better, I'm not coughing, I feel hot and I am about to eat some eggs and rice. But later I might feel like crap again.

Mirah

I love you
Night is the toughest. I finally am using my humidifier to see if that helps and it just feels like cold air to me. But maybe I don't need it so close to my bed. I'm trying to make it as warm as I can in my place.
Outside temps cooled down to 60 something which is amazing!

My throat hurts and sinuses feel raw, but there is that time of day I felt really good and had a great meal tonight.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
EAT HAPPY FOOD.

Mirah

I love you
Feeling better yet today and this evening.
Same sore throat, drink some warm cider, feels better.

A friend on Twitter had to let me know that they were able to take paxlovid and the symptoms went away! (I'm happy for them)

jack

Paxlovid works, except for it tastes like metal in your mouth the whole time you're on it and it makes your ears ring like fuck.

Mirah

I love you
I don't really have access to that. But I do hear it works great! Most of my symptoms are gone now.

jack

I don't really have access to that. But I do hear it works great! Most of my symptoms are gone now.

You have to be 60 or over to get it prescribed, or maybe 65.. I've never taken it (haven't had Covid yet) but people I know who have had it say it works very well.

Mirah

I love you
This will be my last update unless something significant happens. I walked 1.5 miles tonight. It felt good. Throat is a little tender, but doing better and I still can't taste or smell, which is so wierd.
So basically covid for me lasted just 1 week as it was last Sunday I began feeling fatigued. Day 3 & 4 were the worst w/ body aches, and headache and then the throat. I slept alot, tried to drink as much fluids as I could and took my vitamins.