Damn, does ANYBODY live in Canada?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Of course, they classified the EU as a country. That's a bit of a stretch. The US is really still 3rd in population as far as countries go.

The display the population of the EU as a country, then they display the populations of each EU member. Ah yes, this Central 'Intelligence' Agency abuses the title, and rather badly too. Typical American stupidity in action. Americans, dumb enough to think the EU is a country, whilst also believing that Canada has naval bases in Manitoba.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Scotland should secede from the UK, then acquire Greenland from Denmark & bring all of Canada under Scotch rule:party:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Scotland should secede from the UK, then acquire Greenland from Denmark & bring all of Canada under Scotch rule:party:

Yes, after all, the Scots made the Thirteen Colonies their bitches until you faggots offered to suck French cock in order to get what you all wanted, independence. If not for the much-vaunted American ability to suck cock, the US would not exist today.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
US ranked 4th while Canada ranked 38th :eek:

Canada is US Bitch :)

Ah yes, you are so much our bitch that California is bankrupt because they owe us every cent they receive from their taxpayers for our energy we provide them. Keep up the debt shit, and we will simply WALK INTO the USA and take it over.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Ah yes, you are so much our bitch that California is bankrupt because they owe us every cent they receive from their taxpayers for our energy we provide them. Keep up the debt shit, and we will simply WALK INTO the USA and take it over.

:rofl:

We're shaking in our socks:D

:rofl:

Anarch

And A One And A Two And A...

Forclose. We don't want it anymore. You can have it and open Tim Hortons on every block.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Forclose. We don't want it anymore. You can have it and open Tim Hortons on every block.

You do realise your country is on very shaky ground, yes? You owe half the world monies that you can never repay, and we are one of your greatest debtors. With what you owe us, we could purchase your entire country outright. I do not even wish to mention China.

Hellbilly Jim

White Trash
We all know America sucks, but Canada sucks just as much.

Canada is nothing. It is a country without power, without culture, without history, and without worth. While nations like China, Korea, France, and Britain have a history and culture filled with epic social movements, the rise and falls of dynasties, earth-shattering wars, philosophies, heroes, language, and art, Canada has a fast food joint and a few whimsical stereotypes (probably created by Americans). I mean, for fucks sake Tim Hortons, a shit commercial fast food chain, basically is all your stupid country has managed to create on it's own. Hell, the yanks make about 10 of those a day - it's nothing special. The rest of Canada's modern "culture" is basically a vertical extension of bland, American shit. There's nothing of value, nothing worth preserving. In fact, Canada's current attempt at a "cultural mosaic" is nothing but a desperate attempt to mask the odour of the culture-less country with watered-down imports of vaguely exotic immigrants.

aeommai

cookie?
wheres the nazi from?

goddamn whose going to mess with america they'll just blow up the frickin planet before letting an inch of ground go to anybody.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
We all know America sucks, but Canada sucks just as much.

Canada is nothing. It is a country without power, without culture, without history, and without worth. While nations like China, Korea, France, and Britain have a history and culture filled with epic social movements, the rise and falls of dynasties, earth-shattering wars, philosophies, heroes, language, and art, Canada has a fast food joint and a few whimsical stereotypes (probably created by Americans). I mean, for fucks sake Tim Hortons, a shit commercial fast food chain, basically is all your stupid country has managed to create on it's own. Hell, the yanks make about 10 of those a day - it's nothing special. The rest of Canada's modern "culture" is basically a vertical extension of bland, American shit. There's nothing of value, nothing worth preserving. In fact, Canada's current attempt at a "cultural mosaic" is nothing but a desperate attempt to mask the odour of the culture-less country with watered-down imports of vaguely exotic immigrants.

*ROTFLMAO @ the USA having a 'culture'* Is not yours the country that we defeated TWICE, and on your own turf, you moron?

Our culture is British and French. You post about many countries having long, grand histories of which they may be proud. Uh, we are one of the planet's youngest nations, you dipstick.

Tim Horton's, the 'shit commerical fast-foot chain'? First of all, you dumbfuck, it's a fucking COFFEE SHOP. Secondly, you Americans think it is such a shit organisation that you BOUGHT IT.

Canada's current attempt at a cultural mosaic is a huge attempt by the Liberals to rule the country. It is how they win votes, by PURCHASING them via granting the inferior scum landed immigrant status. There is nary a single White Canadian who wants the fucking immigrants here. It is all part of the Jewish scheme to fuck over the world. Learn something, will you?

P.S. You DO realise you have exactly the same immigrants we do, yes? The USA too is a 'cultural mosaic', yes? Rather a stupid little fellow, aren't you? Your every argument may be used against your own country. Repeat after me... 'duh?'

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
wheres the nazi from?

goddamn whose going to mess with america they'll just blow up the frickin planet before letting an inch of ground go to anybody.

RUSSIA

CHINA

IRAN

.... need I say more?

INteresting to note that the USA NEVER fucked with countries like Iraq, etc. when the Soviet Union was around, no? You Americans are pussies when you are up against nations of equal, or in the case of the former Soviet Union, GREATER strength. The 'mighty' USA shat its collective pants every time the Soviets looked your way.

Too long, too yellow. Didn't read.

Hellbilly Jim

White Trash
Actually, Canada does have some history. Amidst the wretchedly boring scraps of yank-lite modern history, is a tragic story of genocide. Before Canada existed as the worthless expanse of misery today, there were thousands of unique and interesting cultures thriving in the land. Come the age of discovery, Europe ejects it's filthy, knuckle-dragging underclass to swarm the continent. Thousands of interesting faiths, customs, and languages buried and paved over with two redundant foreign languages and some Euro-lite settler crap. Now it is a land of fat, ugly wiggers in thoroughly Americanized imitation. Like burning down an ancient library containing thousands of ancient scrolls and building a new one on the ashes filled with only Twilight novels.

And most pitiful of all, your country's entire self-worth is a comparison to America. Now America is its own shitheap of failure and dysfunction, yet Canadians cannot explain, defend, or justify their country without it being a pitiful comparison to the US. "B-b-b-but America!!" Yeah, it sucks too, but guess what, so does Canada. Showing a deep and brooding inferiority complex to their southern neighbor.