Darthsikle appeals his EI permaban

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Dear Mr. Purple:

It has been more than thirty (30) days since my permaban was enacted at Ex/Isle. Pursuant to the permaban statute enacted by the members, I have a right to appeal no less than the aforementioned thirty day period. I am therefore, requesting another appeal.

The many days off has given me time to think. I really enjoyed other forums than the AQG and I wish to peruse them again. There is not just one right to an appeal.

I would also be happy to offer my services as an admin since you seem to be losing them. You know how dedicated I can be, please put my dedication to the cause of right for a change.

Sincerely,

Darth Sikle

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I have my fingers crossed!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Still no answer. I wonder how long it takes.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I mean. It's been 20 minutes.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Any luck yet?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
nope. bastards!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You of all people should know by now how slowly anything moves at EI.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
are you back yet rob?

RobL

No, for this time around, I'm actually holding to my ban. I don't want to give them justification for a perma till after the 28th of April.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Any response yet?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Can you beleive no?

I tell ya Jack. The blatant disregard they have for people's feelings is appalling. Don't they realize how important this is to me? I could barely sleep last night worrying over what would happen.

Thank you for your concern. I will make sure to keep everyone appraised of developments.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
:lol:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Did you PM LOP with support?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
No.

Why should I?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ok, I did. LoP listens to everything I say, so maybe that will do some good.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
ZWolf said:
Gee, sorry, but I'm afraid you've been hoodwinked here. The guy in question is excited about participating here the same way cancer is excited about participating with your colon. I'm afraid he's been trying to make you the unwitting agent of an attempted scam against the site. Don't feel bad, though; the guy's very manipulative and has a long-standing habit of trying to use people, and way too many of 'em fall for it. I think he gets more of a thrill of getting his friends in trouble than he does of aggravating the mods, really.

It's just backwash. When it happens, flush again.

Cheers,

Zwolf

LOL. I'm like cancer in a colon.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
ExIsle and WordForge are pussy forums for huge pussies who FEAR the Great and Incomparable Gurk MacGuintey!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
yes. please send a PM to LOP.

thx