David Blaine.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The only fucking poop army you have, is the one spilling out of your mouth and hitting the keyboard, Captain Crappy.

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER POSTING STYLE? ARE YOU CAPABLE OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS AMAZINGLY CHILDISH STREAM OF CRAP? HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU? WHY DO YOU EXIST???

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I dare you to make a post consisting of more than two sentences, and without containing any reference to fecal matter.

You have to be a Comiconer, knowing their amazing ability to post only about shit for vast periods of time.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
He was defeated by the Super Best-Friends.

Master of Poop

Asshole of the year!
Gagh, my daughter loves you. Why did you leave her? You know she's pregnant with you baby! She doesn't understand why you left, she loves you so much. When are you going to call her again. She wants you to have a part in her babies life. All she wanted was you to make an honest woman of her. How could you break her heart so?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
She spat in my porridge.

Why is your spelling so bad? Why is it so very familiar to somebody else's typos I've seen?

Mandi

Gagh, you're doing a fine job with this dual. Will you be taking your frustrations out on me tonight? PLEASE SAY YES!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RAPE ALL THE CHRISTIANS.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CHRIS BENOIT COULD HELP.