Dear Angearl, this is a life

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Angearl, this is a life - mine.

I went to work this last Friday then took off early at 11:30 - which I always do on the first Monday of each month.

Went to the pool for my arthritis aqua exercise class - which I do three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday - worked out for an hour then showered and dressed.

Went to a local restaurant for lunch after class to meet with and celebrate the May birthdays for the people that attend regularly the arthritis aqua exercise class. We do this the first Monday of every month.

After lunch, I went to my hairdresser's shop for a haircut and a visit with him because he is also my friend. He has been taking care of my hair for the last 12 years. One of his children was up at the shop and I got to visit with him too - he just turned 10 and is a very bright and interesting boy.

After the hairdressers, I went to one of the theaters I frequent and saw the movie "Iron Man 2."

After the movies, I went to the coffee shop I frequent and met up with some friends to discuss movies and catch up on local news of import.

After the coffee shop visit, I went home, spent a little time on the internet, finished reading "Haunting Jordan" then went to sleep.

Saturday morning I got up early, cleaned up and dressed, and drove over to some friends' house in Dallas. We drove out to Mineola for their Train Days and May Days Festival and barbecue cook off. We had a good time walking all over that little town looking at the historical buildings and markers, their train station and very active little downtown area. We had a very nice lunch at one of their downtown restaurants then visited an historic hotel that is under reconstruction. The owner gave us a tour of the place - which in some places the reconstruction is finished and in some places it is a huge mess - and she gave us a rundown on the haunted history of the place. Yum and fun.

After our visit to Mineola, we toured by car the backroads of East Texas where there are some very interesting small towns, homes, creative landscaping and interesting people. The weather was absolutely gorgeous - sunshine and a cool breeze perfect for adventuring.

When we finished our tour we went to the Tanger outlet mall for some shopping, people watching, and to stretch our legs.

Then we went for a late supper at Posado's in Dallas.

After we parted ways back at their house, I drove back to my hometown and met up with my daughter and some of her friends to go to a local club where some friends of theirs were performing. I haven't seen the Spoonfed Tribe in about 10 years. They were good the last time I saw them and they are absolutely fabulous now. They are very nice young people too. Had a great time with kiddo and friends.

Afterwards, kiddo and I went to the local coffee shop where we met up with some of the locals I call friends and we visited until I just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer (3 a.m. this morning).

Today is Mothers' Day too so my fun weekend isn't over yet.

That, Angearl, is a life. Real people, real places, real things, real actions.

Seph

Retired Account
but u are a real person MANge is a big beardy biker cunt...

eloisel = {{{HUGZ}}}

MANge = where the fuck is my spade.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Today I woke up around seven and made coffee and asparagus in butter with omelettes which I then allowed the aroma to rouse my wife. Then I fed her, and woke her up.

While she showered, I took the dog out for his morning routine, after which I fed him and the two kitties, and woke my son up with coffee. He got breakfast, while I got the car ready and the presents wrapped for Isabel's first birthday. We all loaded into the car about 9:00 am and off we went.

Stopped at Maplefield's for half and half and a couple of liters of spring water. They have a brita filter at the house, but it's still pretty metallic, especially for coffee. Then we stopped at Uncle George's and I got bouquets for the three moms (my wife, my daughter and the dad's mom) and off we went to Williston.

My oldest daughter was there when we arrived and we all had coffee and breakfast when his parents arrived. The baby was adorable and everyone was happy to be together. I havent seen the inlaws since xmas and it was just wonderful. Then we came home, and son went to work, and wife took him and went to get some wine and some items to cook a long slow romantic meal together while it snows outside. I just finished building a fire in the woodstove and the kitty is purring in my lap.

Jeez and it's only 3pm :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Today I woke up at 8:30 am and helped my mom put up the fresh ham for the Mother's Day meal. Then I helped my mom make a cake for dessert tonight. Surfed the web for a bit, ate lunch, watched SNL that I recorded last night...Betty White....she's still got it. Now I'm just catching up some more online before I have to make the mash potatoes, cook the asparagus, stuffing, and sauerkraut. Then I'll wash the pots and dishes, watch Fox's animation domination, surf the web and then off to bed.

Seph

Retired Account
i won $80 on poker went back 2 sleep 4 tomoz slave graft begins all over again.

Seph

Retired Account
oh yeah i had a wank bout this chung gal i like *___*

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I just got back from Africa on a private jet. The return flight took longer than expected due to the 17 elephants we had strapped to the fuselage that I killed with a rubber band and a handful of safety pins. Didn't bother me though, cause we drank delicious mermaid blood the whole way back.

Seph

Retired Account
^still more believable than MANge

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yesterday [that being Mother's Day and Sunday in the .au- GREETINGS FROM THE FUTURE!] I got up, groggily stomped around in a daze, stuffed cereal into bowls for me and the kids and made the wife mushrooms on toast. Ate breakfast in a similar daze until the caffeine started kicking the brain cells into earning their keep.

Then I washed up, dressed and we piled into the car to go to church. I feel asleep during the sermon [ I was up late, the 14 month old has a cold.]. Then I awoke after my little nap to find there was a variety of cakes to be eaten, bless those ladies for constructing them. I had several slices.

Upon arriving home and shoving the kids into their respective sleeping places for naps, I present my mother who lives nearby with a toolbox I made for her from recycled materails. She was thrilled because it was a toolbox [she's been in need for some time] and the fact I'd painted it pink. Her house is a shrine to this colour and its companion, purple. After she left, I had luncheon with the wife and attempted to watch some of the crappy copy of The Seven Percent Solution I got from my inlaws. I'm attempting to find a torrent that's fairly decent and not in a foreign tongue as I write this.. I quit watching within about half an hour because the sound quality is too low and I was too tired to focus on it. So I nap instead. Then I attended to a few FB games before dinner as well as bathe the kids. After dinner I wash the dishes and tool around on the net some more. Then I stumbled off to bed and had sleepy spoon sex with the wife before blacking out. Had a weird dream about being recruited to a post apocalyptic assassin school.

This morning I did the zombie stumble making breakfast again as I do most mornings. Then I washed dishes listening to the first half the Proclaimer's album Sunshine on Leith before taking the rugrats to swimming lessons. I plan on watching Dr Who later and going now to my shed and tidying up/make stuff. Yawn. Not terribly bust until tomorrow/Wednesday.

Ange

Banned
Dear Angearl, this is a life - mine.

I went to work this last Friday then took off early at 11:30 - which I always do on the first Monday of each month.

Went to the pool for my arthritis aqua exercise class - which I do three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday - worked out for an hour then showered and dressed.

Went to a local restaurant for lunch after class to meet with and celebrate the May birthdays for the people that attend regularly the arthritis aqua exercise class. We do this the first Monday of every month.

After lunch, I went to my hairdresser's shop for a haircut and a visit with him because he is also my friend. He has been taking care of my hair for the last 12 years. One of his children was up at the shop and I got to visit with him too - he just turned 10 and is a very bright and interesting boy.

After the hairdressers, I went to one of the theaters I frequent and saw the movie "Iron Man 2."

After the movies, I went to the coffee shop I frequent and met up with some friends to discuss movies and catch up on local news of import.

After the coffee shop visit, I went home, spent a little time on the internet, finished reading "Haunting Jordan" then went to sleep.

Saturday morning I got up early, cleaned up and dressed, and drove over to some friends' house in Dallas. We drove out to Mineola for their Train Days and May Days Festival and barbecue cook off. We had a good time walking all over that little town looking at the historical buildings and markers, their train station and very active little downtown area. We had a very nice lunch at one of their downtown restaurants then visited an historic hotel that is under reconstruction. The owner gave us a tour of the place - which in some places the reconstruction is finished and in some places it is a huge mess - and she gave us a rundown on the haunted history of the place. Yum and fun.

After our visit to Mineola, we toured by car the backroads of East Texas where there are some very interesting small towns, homes, creative landscaping and interesting people. The weather was absolutely gorgeous - sunshine and a cool breeze perfect for adventuring.

When we finished our tour we went to the Tanger outlet mall for some shopping, people watching, and to stretch our legs.

Then we went for a late supper at Posado's in Dallas.

After we parted ways back at their house, I drove back to my hometown and met up with my daughter and some of her friends to go to a local club where some friends of theirs were performing. I haven't seen the Spoonfed Tribe in about 10 years. They were good the last time I saw them and they are absolutely fabulous now. They are very nice young people too. Had a great time with kiddo and friends.

Afterwards, kiddo and I went to the local coffee shop where we met up with some of the locals I call friends and we visited until I just couldn't hold my eyes open any longer (3 a.m. this morning).

Today is Mothers' Day too so my fun weekend isn't over yet.

That, Angearl, is a life. Real people, real places, real things, real actions.
take jack and loctar with you. they need to get outside.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You should try a little of that yourself, Earl.

Seph

Retired Account
MANge u stink at this fuck off and die u piece of retarded shit,

ps ur daughters mongy chin is making me feel sick take a better pic of her or use a pic of a better looking downs syndrome k?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Earl doesn't go outside since those young punks tore his ass up...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Earl doesn't go outside since those young punks tore his ass up...

But, he is homeless. The shelters turn people out early in the morning and make them stay out all day.

It is a shame Ange doesn't put her daddy up since she has a condo/summer house in Costa Rica owned by someone else but Ange shares with a nurse co-worker. I am thankful that if anything bad were to happen to me my daughter loves me enough she'd take care of me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
But, he is homeless. The shelters turn people out early in the morning and make them stay out all day.

It is a shame Ange doesn't put her daddy up since she has a condo/summer house in Costa Rica owned by someone else but Ange shares with a nurse co-worker. I am thankful that if anything bad were to happen to me my daughter loves me enough she'd take care of me.

Yeah I'm thankful my mom loves me enough to take me back in. I hope I can return the favor some day.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I just got back from Africa on a private jet. The return flight took longer than expected due to the 17 elephants we had strapped to the fuselage that I killed with a rubber band and a handful of safety pins. Didn't bother me though, cause we drank delicious mermaid blood the whole way back.

I was going to take that flight but I don't drink mermaid blood. Instead, I put my elephants in a crate and shipped them home by bus. I tried to jet pack back but ran out of fuel over the middle of the ocean. Fortunately, Captain Nemo just happened to be surfacing as I hit the water. He took me in, dried me off, provided me with a nice repast of sea vegetables that were actually quite tasty and not at all fishy. Then he put me out me near Tonga to catch a whale over to my island. The people who are docking their yacht off my island now were kind enough to take me to the mainland where I got a plane home and the kid picked me up at the airport. The elephants arrived a little later than expected but they seem to be none the worse for their travel experience. Next time I'll try a hot air balloon.