Dear Miss Fucking Manners

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want you to know that although I WILL NEVER REFORM, I want to apologize for being so rude to you and hurting your feelings. R M SRS

I do love you deeply and think this was one of the best ideas for proper useage of the internetz evah conceived.

However you spell it.

So please, unnerstand my transgressions and also unnerstand I have reformed.

well not really, but I am sorry for pissing you off.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
:pop2:
K

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I've seen some pathetic shit in my day, but this floats near the cesspool's bottom.

The only reason you're back, jacko, is because radiokingdom sucked. You couldn't keep it afloat because of your emotional panic attacks. The mere thought that I was involved in the sale of TK sent you into a paranoid banning frenzy at RK.

Me? I walked right back into this shithole under my own name like I... well.. owned the place, and no one lifted a finger. You? You're here because Menty cleared the slate.

I understand that being a runt makes you naturally crawl when you want something, and like a true joo... you're either at someone's throat or at his feet. You congenitally deficient little shit.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'll bet you have trouble getting on some of the rides at the fair, don't you?

:lol:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:smfcheesy:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm still giggling over that blowjob you tried to give me when I wandered into RK and started shitting all over the place. It was like watching an English major sophomore trying to suck off a famous author in public.

Either at your throat or at your feet. Predictable.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I want you to know that although I WILL NEVER REFORM, I want to apologize for being so rude to you and hurting your feelings. R M SRS

I do love you deeply and think this was one of the best ideas for proper useage of the internetz evah conceived.

However you spell it.

So please, unnerstand my transgressions and also unnerstand I have reformed.

well not really, but I am sorry for pissing you off.

You typed this with someone holding you at Gunpoint didn't you :D

jack

I've seen some pathetic shit in my day, but this floats near the cesspool's bottom.

The only reason you're back, jacko, is because radiokingdom sucked. You couldn't keep it afloat because of your emotional panic attacks. The mere thought that I was involved in the sale of TK sent you into a paranoid banning frenzy at RK.

Me? I walked right back into this shithole under my own name like I... well.. owned the place, and no one lifted a finger. You? You're here because Menty cleared the slate.

I understand that being a runt makes you naturally crawl when you want something, and like a true joo... you're either at someone's throat or at his feet. You congenitally deficient little shit.

That was supposed to be spite I guess LOL. When did you become a Dancer?

Just now it would appear. A pleasure pwning you "dawg"

jack

I'm still giggling over that blowjob you tried to give me when I wandered into RK and started shitting all over the place. It was like watching an English major sophomore trying to suck off a famous author in public.

Either at your throat or at your feet. Predictable.

What's RK? This is the first time I've talked to you in over a year.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

jack

You sit on a feather, girlfriend?

jack

jack

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
For crying out load.

You both were tossed because you're overblown idiots. You were allowed back because someone else controls the site. Now put your tiny penises back in your urine stained pants and stop trying to hose down the site with your pansy saturated testosterone.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

It's good being on this side of the fence :bigass:

jack

For crying out load.

You both were tossed because you're overblown idiots. You were allowed back because someone else controls the site. Now put your tiny penises back in your urine stained pants and stop trying to hose down the site with your pansy saturated testosterone.

You have a .....diaper fetish now?

Disgusting.