Derek Acorah to hold live "Jacko" séance hosted by June Sarpong

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You couldn't make this shit up.

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/5006758.article

Psychic Derek Acorah is to attempt to make contact with late pop star Michael Jackson as part of two specially-commissioned shows for Sky 1.

Michael Jackson: The Live Séance and Michael Jackson: The Search for His Spirit will be produced by Twofour. Both hour-long specials will be presented by June Sarpong.

The aim of the séance will be to give Jackson’s fans a final chance to connect with him. Acorah will lead proceedings from a secret location familiar to, and previously inhabited by Jackson.

Preceding the main event, Michael Jackson: The Search for His Spirit, will take fans on a biographical journey of the entertainer, delving deeper into both his psyche and his inspirations. It will also preview some of the methods that will feature in the séance.

Sarpong will be joined by American psychic Bobby Marchesso and Jackson’s Thriller video co-star Ola Ray.

The shows were ordered by Sky 1 HD commissioning editor Clare Hollywood, who will also executive produce. Steve Regan and Melanie Leach exec produce for Twofour.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sky 1 taking a classy new direction!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
June+Sarpong_1744_18694720_0_0_7002959_300.jpg
NOOOOOO!!!! I CANT STAND THE SARPONG, NEARLY AS SHIT AS THAT MIQUITA CUNT, ON E4 INFACT E4 IS A BREEDING GROUND FOR NO TALENT CUNTS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Okayyyyyy...

Expect a dozen more of these in the months ahead. MJ will be more booked in the afterlife than he was down here.

CaptainWacky

I can't believe Uri Gellar won't be involved in some way.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm sure he'll turn up.

June Sarpong: Now we've got Rory Gellars on the phone, Rory, what do you think of what you've seen so far?

Uri: Eh, well actually... well first you see my name is not Rory. I believe you were saying Rory... eh, my name is Uri. Ure-eei.

June: Oh, sorry love. Seems I was misinformationed a little there!

Uri: Eh, that's okay, June. Em, about the show, well I haven't seen anything of it yet you see, I'm on the phone here.

June: Right, now I must point out to viewers that you were a good friend of Jacko now wern't you darlin?

Uri: Jacko? What kind of show is thi-

Derek Acorah [in the background]: MJ LOVES DICK! MJ LOVES DICK!

Uri: Oh Lord, what's going on there?

June: Just a minute mate... Derek, STFU! I'm talkin to Rory Gellars here!

[phone line goes dead]

June: Rory, you still there love? Am I on? I'm on? Right... Rory, you there mate?

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]opguPNjs2yw[/YOUTUBE]