DESTROY

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
waht?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Would any of you pple sleep with a cripple?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
So physical cripples are ok?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I once had a friend who who a girl who had crippled legs and could not walk properly. She was awesome in every other respect and had very nice boobies which I did become well acquainted with. I never got the chance to do anything else, sadly. Her douche boyfriend kept showing up or she felt conflicted. I would've stolen her away from him if I could, back then.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
I once had a friend who who a girl who had crippled legs and could not walk properly. She was awesome in every other respect and had very nice boobies which I did become well acquainted with. I never got the chance to do anything else, sadly. Her douche boyfriend kept showing up or she felt conflicted. I would've stolen her away from him if I could, back then.

It's not that hard to steal people away from their current partners. Especially if like you said, you "almost" got her. That means they're subconciously questioning their relationship at the moment and are more vulnerable at that time.

Take it from me. I've done it twice, and SuN's done it at least once to me.

It's how I got my current girlfriend.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I snagged the girl I'm dating from another guy. The guy was a complete tool and treated her like shit.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Question then for you boys and girls:

What if you meet someone then who has an ex, but he is still attached to her? She broke up with him, he knows he needs to move on-but he still loves her. Maybe he likes you-but he misses her and loves her because they shared so much. Is there hope for the next person? Or are they doomed?