Dexter season 1 Redux

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Late to the party as usual. Sometimes not paying attention to regular tv offerings can be a blessing. But if you miss something awesome like this show, you come on board after everyone else already finished talking about it.

Dammit.

Oh well, at least I won't have to watch commercials, wait for "next season" or try to guess what's gonna happen next. TV series on dvd are the best invention ever.

I actually passed over watching the Sopranos with the kid for this series. Way better IMO, and Michael C Hall acts his ASS off. Plus, dude buffed up for the role. I'm not anywhere close to gay, but with that handsome devil, if it was dark, and I was drunk, and I had plausible deniability...accidents happen. S'all I'm saying.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
he's cute, I like his work, and I'm very happy that he seems to have beaten the cancer.
DVD's how I've been seeing Dexter too.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"I'm watching you, motherfucker."

Donovan

beer, I want beer
spoiler tags plz if it comes to that. I only just finished season one last night, the boy insisted on staying up for it, and IT KICKED ASS! btw. Doakes interaction with Dex, the stuff with the crackhead ex husband, the MASSIVE swerve re: ice truck guy, and that frying pan scene was classic. I lol'ed for real.

Doakes is one of my favorite characters so far, and Dex of course. I feel guilty for hoping his sister got killed by that Ice truck guy, she is annoying as hell. Like every shrill ex girlfriend I ever dated.

Next up: season two.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Dexter is the best fucking show on television at the moment IMO and while it is consistently brilliant Season 2 is probably the strongest of the lot. Do try to stay away from spoilers because you don't want to know what happens before you see it. Trust.

Oh, and enjoy!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Deb gets less annoying over time, I think (and she's hot.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Season 1 was good enough, but I only really got into it with season 2, which was just gripping throughout. Unfortunately, stupid ITV here decided not to bother showing anymore after that and I've not found time to download new episodes.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Season 2: Dexter uses drugs and has an affair
Season 3: Dexter gets a Mexican sidekick
Season 4: Dexter has a crush on John Lithgow
Season 5: Dexter gets laid
Season 1 was the best. :shrug: