Did anyone watch QI and think Lee Mack talked too much?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It wasn't as bad as the episode where Bill Bailey talked in a stupid voice for fifteen minutes, but still annoying.

GO BACK TO THE OLD GUESTS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I haven't seen it yet but I despise Lee Mack and I've heard from TV INSIDERS that I'm justified in thinking he's a cunt, so I preemptively agreed WHOLEHEARTEDLY that he talked too much.

CaptainWacky

Well he can be funny sometimes but he just wouldn't stop talking over everyone and repeating things. Alan Davies literally didn't speak the whole episode. What did the tv insiders say?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The TV insider said that of all the people they'd worked with, Lee Mack was the biggest cunt.

I watched the ep and I must admit some of his comments were funny, but he did take over a lot and drown out the others, but some of that was down to Stephen asking questions while looking directly at him as if no one else was expected to answer.

BRING ON BRIAN BLESSED!!

CaptainWacky

Yeah Steven did keep looking over at him. I felt sorry for Jimmy Carr and Sandy Tosswig.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Wait,.. Sandy Tosvig is still on tv?

A lot of comedians on tv panel shows I just dont know who they are any more, and when I do recognise them, its only because they have been on a different panel show the week before.

CaptainWacky

Sandy Toastwig is a national treasure.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sandy Toeswiggle has an amusing anecdote about being a national treasure...

Dick Leaky

I would be more than happy to shove my massive cock right down Lee Mack's big fucking mouth, that would shut him up for sure. Hell, i'm even skull-bang him for good measure, wouldn't that be cool people?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Suspicious join date. You're Lee Mack aren't you? Stop Googling yourself, you unfunny cunt.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have come to the conclusion that Lee Mack has a cocaine problem. I can spot this shit from a mile off. I saw him doing one of the progressively worse "Live at the Apollo" shows and he was clearly buzzing off his tits which resulted in him being not only hyper but proper shit as well.

And yeah, he can be funny when he's not full as fuck.

CaptainWacky

He's nearly as annoying as Tashie!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'd like them to both be locked in the small task room for three hours with nothing to do but play up to the cameras; then, when they're patting themselves on the backs for being entertaining and scoring points with the public, they're informed that none of it was filmed and neither of them will be referenced in the highlights show at all, as Louise and Aaron had an interesting discussion about butter beans that will take precedent.

CaptainWacky

The swine!

CaptainWacky

Why was there a fucking puppet on it this week.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I can't even bring myself to say it "sounded like a good idea at the time" because it doesn't even sound like a good idea on paper and it definitely didn't work on tv. I like QI for the weird facts and a BIT of humour (but not too much toilet humour). DOWN WITH GIMMICKS.

CaptainWacky

If they had just brought out the Grandma for the bit where they all had puppets, that would have been fine, but having it on the whole show was like having Lorraine Kelly as a panelist.

CaptainWacky

Brian Cox was good on it this week.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I always wait for the XL version, then about 20 minutes in I get bored and wish I'd just watched the half hour one instead.