Did I slay Jack (by accident) ?

Weevil

Ah I see. Well, actually that's kind of prophetic, metaphorically speaking. Some personal events that took place this past week, coupled with the realization that (you, for example) were given amnesty while I had my password scrambled yet again is causing me to rethink the whole messageboard thingie here.

At the end of the month the billing cycle ends for RK. I think for a New Years Resolution, I'm swearing off internet messageboards forever.

So in every sense of the word, consider me dead. I've got Fallen Sword, which I've been pretty heavily into to take care of any internet community thing, and then there's Facebook too, which I've reconnected with my entire family of origin, much to their surprise and pleasure.

I thought I had enjoyed this "infamy" until I realized that people actually hate and are displeased with me, so...I'm off to find a new place to be.

I wish you all the best, and hope ya'll get what you want out of life.

Peace, good tidings, and Happy Holidays.
It was really a spur-of-the-moment thread. I started a thread at Comicon claiming he died, then posted the news here. Maybe he thought that's what people would say about him if he really did pass on. I told you people not to drag him through the mud, FFS.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm guessing he had some real world drama that led to an epiphanic moment of 15 wasted years on the internetz. But this is Jack, so we can safely say that forever is a very very long time indeed.

Stuart

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Oh so he is not really dead? I thought he was dead.

Oh well maybe next time.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Maybe there IS RL stuff that will take precedence for awhile...but yeah. He'll be back.

This is JACK we're talking about. Not like he's never pulled this kind of stunt before...

Oh well maybe next time.

Your BRAIN is dead, nimrod.

Friday

Bazinga!
Jack likes the drama. He'll be back.

But I don't buy his "Whoa, everyone is picking on me" shtick one bit.

He and I were friendly at one point. Never had an ill word between us. Then he did something I thought was strange. I PM'ed him several times about it, but I never heard from him again. Thus my assertion that he is bipolar.

I like the guy. I just would never trust him again.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Oh well maybe next time.

*wonders to self about the ENTIRELY coincidental sudden reappearance of longtime jackversary/shadow puppet "stuart" on the eve of Jack's dramatic departure*

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yeah, no kidding.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Jack likes the drama. He'll be back.

But I don't buy his "Whoa, everyone is picking on me" shtick one bit.

He and I were friendly at one point. Never had an ill word between us. Then he did something I thought was strange. I PM'ed him several times about it, but I never heard from him again. Thus my assertion that he is bipolar.

I like the guy. I just would never trust him again.

Rumors say you were thought to be a MM spy, or something.

Weevil

comicon? me'm nu there!
What the hell does this mean? Did you hit your head?

Seph

Retired Account
jarjarbonics... the last language of the desperate.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
A show of hands... Who here has paraphrased these words "I'm leaving the internet/this site forever" and ended up returning?

*raises hand*

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
A show of hands... Who here has paraphrased these words "I'm leaving the internet/this site forever" and ended up returning?

*raises hand*

Two, maybe three times here (I've honestly forgotten). Once at LoNAF.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...

*raises hand*

Nah.... my work is mostly on the net, so I can't leave it forever. When I'm ready to leave a site for whatever reason, I leave. No announcement. And there are quite a few I've never gone back to.

;)
mm