Did the forum layout change or something

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It looks different but not enough that I can really tell. It's possible it's just my eyes.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
It's not just you. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG! I was just wondering the same thing.

Further

MooGoo
Someone is fudging with stylesheets. All I noticed is that some of the bars such as the Quick Reply bar above me has changed from a red gradient to a grey one. The dim red font color can be easily fixed but the Thread Tools/Search Thread buttons at the top still have redish backgrounds that don't fit.

TrollKingdom is all about flames and death so the red should probably stay to reflect that.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
shut the fuck up, cunt

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I didn't say it was bad or anything!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT MEANS MENTALTITS IS POKING AROUND. He should get rid of the lower navigation stuff while he's in there and put that post descending and ascending stuff back below the forums WHERE IT BELONGS. I don't think anyone actually uses that, it's not even what Eggs was asking for when Hambil moved it around.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
IT MEANS MENTALTITS IS POKING AROUND. He should get rid of the lower navigation stuff while he's in there and put that post descending and ascending stuff back below the forums WHERE IT BELONGS. I don't think anyone actually uses that, it's not even what Eggs was asking for when Hambil moved it around.

Noted. I will look in to that.

Expect a few more changes along the way my time permitting. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ALL HAIL THE CHIEF!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I WANT EVERY PAGE TO HAVE A PICTURE OF MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG WITH THE TITLE "IF YOU DON'T LIKE MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG YOU CAN FUCK OFF OUT OF TROLLKINGDOM" OKAY MENTY?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WANT TWINKS ON EVERY PAGE! /Eggs