Did you ever have that dream?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You know, the one where you're friends with Charles Barkley? And you're at some black-tie party? And all of the sudden some guy who is invisible (except for this big thing in his ear, that looks like a sink stopper, which is what's making him invisible), whacks Samuel L. Jackson (in a tux, but otherwise dressed as Nick Fury) with a frying pan, knocking him out? And then all of the sudden you see the guy is Timothy Hutton (as he appears in the new show "Leverage"), and then you're under the covers in your bed, but it's the room you grew up in, the home you lived in until you moved out at age 20? And then the guys sneaks in the room like Killer Bob, but he's invisible, and you're peeking out from under your covers? And then Charles Barkely ends up dead, and you wake up and it's like 2 minutes before your alarm was going to go off?

Yeah, me too, had that one last night, f'real!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I dreamt I killed Charles Barkeley once but when I pulled the trigger the bullet killed me as well.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I always dream I'm back at high school.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I dream of being smothered in Shirley Hemphill's breasts, until I finally fall through the cleavage and ride a luge down to her navel, where I fall in and land on top of Urkel and Julie Andrews.

Ishcabittle

Eggs won. Totally rocked it. Mine would be embersssing now.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Shirley Hemphill was hot, when I was 10 years old I used to dream about having a threeway with Shirley and the other fat black woman who played Momma on the show.