Dirk Benedict's entrance

whisky

Boobie inspector
They saved him till last, and had him arrive in the a team van, channel four couldnt have done more to make him win if they dressed him in a neon sign saying Dirk FTW!

whisky

Boobie inspector
_42412409_dirk_pa.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It would have been better if MISTER T had gotten out the van after him and bodyslammed Davina and said "I'm presenting this shit now, sucker!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
it was a bit odd when he couldn't get his leg out, but that seemed jokish. And he pretended T was in the van. Class.

CaptainWacky

I hope someone mentions new BSG to him and he goes on a hate-filled rant about Richard Hatch.

(I have no idea if he hates Richard Hatch or not.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I remember having a thing for Richard Hatch when I was a wee lad. Moreso than for Dirk.

I think that's the way many little girls and gayboys felt back then. He might still be insanely jealous that his lashes aren't as long or his lips as pouty-pretty.

Or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I had a thing for Dirk when I was a wee lad.

Maybe it was the cigar.. maybe it was unbuttoned flight jacket, who can say?

I think they're still on good terms, and Dirk's said he'd actually take a role in BSG now, after initially slagging it off. The SLAG!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
They both did voices for a BSG original series video game a few years back, Dwight Schultz also did voices.

I want him in newBSG too, hell throw T in as well.

CaptainWacky

Dirk was going to be in the season one finale, in the opera house scene instead of Baltar seeing the baby he'd hear Jimi Hendrix music playing and then Dirk would appear and say "Hello, Doctor Baltar. I am God."

I am NOT making this up.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Jimi Hendrix thing threw me off, but yeah, I remember reading that. That would be creamworthy on a par with Dirk turning up in the A-Team van and the Pegasus SPOILING THE SPOILERY SPOILERSTARS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wasn't into the A-Team in the 80s. Wolfy turned me on to them over the past year.

It's only enjoyable at 4 or 5 in the morning. Otherwise it's too b-level for my patience.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Once you realise its meant to be a comedy, everything should click into place.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm aware of that. I'm just not sure they were.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
My American step father banned me from watching the A-Team as a kid. It made me hyperactive.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the A-Team as a kid too (23).

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked it as a kid too(17), but the kids in college made fun of me for it(Mr.T, Johnny cupcakeerface).