Do I kill MF Threads?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I noticed that when I post in MF threads, I end up killing the thread.
Do I frighten you MFers?
Am I that boring or difficult to connect with?
Am I being paranoid?

If I really do kill MF threads just by posting in them, that could prove to be very entertaining.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You hath become Kitty, destroyer of fields, detonator of mines. Around you, the men and women flee in arcane terror, and rightly so. Where your mighty treads fall, the earth dies; the grass itself shrivels to a dried out husk.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everyone takes a turn being the thread killer. Many MF threads have short shelf-lives.

I miss the old stats on the Index page, like "Biggest Thread Killer" etc.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Everyone takes a turn being the thread killer. Many MF threads have short shelf-lives.

I miss the old stats on the Index page, like "Biggest Thread Killer" etc.
Devon held onto the Thread Killer title for the longest time, IIRC.

I miss BlazerBoy :(

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Yep, I miss him too. What, he never calls, he never writes?!!

Good to see you posting here Kitty. I was going to suggest that in the BL, and here you are!

Do people still spend time thinking about thread killing? That reminds me of the old SlipStream days.
I think you need to go somewhere will people will notice you're doing that to get the effect you want.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I thought I was the universal thread killer :(
Thats because you bump every thread until everyone gives up.

Yep, I miss him too. What, he never calls, he never writes?!!

Good to see you posting here Kitty. I was going to suggest that in the BL, and here you are!

Do people still spend time thinking about thread killing? That reminds me of the old SlipStream days.
I think you need to go somewhere will people will notice you're doing that to get the effect you want.
Suggest a thread alot thread killing?
suggest I kill a few MF threads.
suggest I post more here?
suggest something involving pantz, Yub and duck secks?

Kitty, what is your opinion on hats for bats.
derby?

Ishcabittle

it was me for a while there, if i remember right. i, too, was worried that my posts were the kiss of death. turns out i'm not as fascinating as i anticipated.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Robin trying to get Batman's eyes off Superman I see!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Robin is well hung! lol

Ishcabittle

IS THAT ALL YOU PAY ATTENTION TO? PENID, PENID, PENID, THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!!!

*runs off crying*