Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Well.... do they?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Concur. They're like cockroaches. Or hippies. Or the Irish. About the 3rd Faygo can I saw, walking my dog, I put out traps and poison.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
88023923e04a9623876a168276b2ae30.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Negative, Ghost Rider. Druggalos do not fall under the classification Homo Sapiens. Just homo.

jack

Juggalo girls are hot though.

tn_Posted-On-Shock-MAnsion-191.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I always reserve a 60% "doubt buffer" when it comes to "juggalo girls" in photoshoots. At least 7 times out of 10, those girls would see a real juggalo, squeal, "Ewwwww!" and run for cover. Another 2 in 10 grow out of the phase and "Ewwwww!" later. The last 1 in 10 ends up a heroin addict missing teeth and having toes necrotize and fall off her feet within 2 years. (Literally. No kidding, I actually personally know a girl that happened to. Sleeping over at the apartment of a friend of mine, hardcore juggalette, heroin addict, had a heart attack at age 26 and had a fucking toe necrotize and physically fall off her fucking foot in his bed. Nasty. No blood, though; the Horse had so utterly fucked up her vascular system that the digit was just plain dead already when it detached from her foot.)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Also, most of the female Juggalos I've seen... tend to be about 4'10" and weigh 350 lbs. They're basically humanoid bowling balls.

Last edited:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Juggalo girls are hot though.

tn_Posted-On-Shock-MAnsion-191.jpg

This one looks like you'd need a major antibiotics injection before you dove into that shit.

jack

I always thought they were just violent criminals. Didn't sort that they thought they were some sort of functioning society.

Go figure.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I always thought they were just violent criminals. Didn't sort that they thought they were some sort of functioning society.

Go figure.
You fuck with ICP, you fuck with me.

Not really. Sounded tough though. I don't know why people are hating on the juggalos. They act tough but they have a gooey marshmallow center.

jack

I never liked the band. I don't understand the "movement" either, tbh.