Does anybody else FUCKING HATE the new Youtube..

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
..Layout?

I agree with them that the 5 star rating system was bullshit but now they've changed it to thumbs up/thumbs down they don't even bother showing whether it's good until you vote yourself which is fucking retarded because you don't want to have to vote on it yourself before seeing if it's worth watching. STUPID MOOBS.

And all the rest of the collapsed interface sucks as well. JUST SAYING.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, it's shit. Where's the "more videos from this user" thing? HIDING SOMEWHERE. Why changed things? WHY.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I often hate it when sites change things merely because I don't like change, but this time it's justified!! It was much better how it was.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hate it too. Everything on the Internet now revolves around sharing whatever you're doing on Facebook.

FUCK YOU, if I want to share it on Facebook I will do it myself. Some media sites make you sign in with your Facebook acct just to comment on a post. FUCK YOU, if I wanted to give you my real name and all my personal info, I would have done it myself.

FUCK YOU FACEBOOK. AND FUCK YOU YOUTUBE. where am i?

CaptainWacky

FUCK THEM IN THE PATELLAS

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
Ever since youtube changed, the videos no longer work with the auto embedding installed on my site. I hate it. I hate the new layout too.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Ever since youtube changed, the videos no longer work with the auto embedding installed on my site. I hate it. I hate the new layout too.

Are we talking about your WMG site or your lame Lyqwnorama clone?

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
..Layout?

I agree with them that the 5 star rating system was bullshit but now they've changed it to thumbs up/thumbs down they don't even bother showing whether it's good until you vote yourself which is fucking retarded because you don't want to have to vote on it yourself before seeing if it's worth watching. STUPID MOOBS.

And all the rest of the collapsed interface sucks as well. JUST SAYING.

if the most awful thing that is happening to you is some internet site changing it's layout,

then i suggest that your grip on world politics is pathetic in the extreme

don't you realise that people are dying right now ?

yeah, you can't get the right ring tone on your i-fuck shit-for-brains receiver.

you're a fucking disgrace, are you surprised the rest of the world genuinely hates you and would just love to see you toppled into a lake of shit ?

personally i take solace from the fact that, on a cosmic scale, very soon, you - everyone you breed - everyone they breed - and everything you ever touched will be ground into the finest atoms and forgotten..

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
if the most awful thing that is happening to you is some internet site changing it's layout,

yeah, you can't get the right ring tone on your i-fuck shit-for-brains receiver.

you're a fucking disgrace, are you surprised the rest of the world genuinely hates you and would just love to see you toppled into a lake of shit ?

personally i take solace from the fact that, on a cosmic scale, very soon, you - everyone you breed - everyone they breed - and everything you ever touched will be ground into the finest atoms and forgotten..
Hi ToeRag

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member

The fact that you bothered typing that out in an utterly misguided and purely amateurish attempt to troll me alarms me. See you in a few years when you grow up and learn how to at least have a half decent stab at trolling someone. I know you have it in you.

CaptainWacky

I like the way they started a whole new thread with that same post just in case anyone missed how flawlessly constructed it was!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I imagined with words spoken with a thick outrageous French accent. ROFLWAFFLES.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
On the subject of annoying websites, I hate sites that offer FREE download of software. Oh great, your downloads are FREE, huh? BUT WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE THING WE DOWNLOAD?

It's like you need to blow your nose, so you ask if anyone has a tissue. "Yeah, sure, have this clean tissue, FREE of charge!"

"Thanks a lot... I REALLY need to blow my nose!"

"Ah... the tissue is FREE, but I will have to charge you for using it!"

(I have a cold)

Don't worry, I'm not paying for anything. But I'm looking for a GIF animator... ImageReady doesn't seem to be on here. Poop.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Also, Youtube's playlists system is totally fucked up.

CaptainWacky

And they keep banning the Botchamania guy.