Does anyone need the Lord in thier life?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
If you're able to work one of those child proof lighters, then sure.

Seph

Retired Account
yer i can just about manage it

sargeras.jpg

The god troll has seriously been going on for over 2000 years. Don't you think you could come up with something a little bit more original?

Also, your signature and your posts are contradictory.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I don't get it :(

Seph

Retired Account
neither do i?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck Christ in the neck.

Seph

Retired Account
with a crucifix

Seph

Retired Account
retard, not u loktar before u get all pissy...

Seph

Retired Account

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The god troll has seriously been going on for over 2000 years. Don't you think you could come up with something a little bit more original?

This is absolutely true. One of the final, lesser known, letters between Peter and Paul went like this

Paul: LOL Jesus is the S O G. They totally fell for it.

Peter: LMAO pwned! Bitches!

Paul: OMG WTF These Nazarenes are the dumbest tards ever. Those two Mary broads were all over me last week when I told them they were cleansed. All it took was a lot of wine lmao.

Peter: We should get that one guy and dress him in white then pretend Jay-dawg is back alive again. LOLOLOL

Paul: Dude you roxxor. You are totally warped!

Peter: I know, right?

Note: This is a loose translation from the original Hebrew scrolls found in the Nag Hammanintendo caves...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You realize you're damned for eternity for your lies and bullshit?

Called blasphemy in the real Church of Christ fuckley, and you've committed the gravest sin a fake Jesuit could commit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
But since you're praying for me, could you ask what the fuck happened with the Broncos this year? I thought God had my back but he really dropped the ball on that one...I don't need the lord in my life if he's gonna fuck up my fantasy league, that's a hundred bucks there...