DOES MARIJUANA IMPROVE YOUR SEX DRIVE?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
No u fucking idiot, its a depressant and natural spermicide....dah!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgUD72zp_CU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qgUD72zp_CU&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I've had some GREAT orgasms when I was high. However, did marijuana make me any hornier than usual? No.

parkmice

what
It's amazing, but the mind tends to wander...pizza later...wait this is awesome sex...pineapple maybe...wow she's great at that...maybe just pepperoni...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I KNOW IT MAKES ME HORNY BUT WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH A MAN WHO USES MARIJUANA, THEIR TO QUICK TO BUST A NUT.

I dont know that I agree with that. Marijuana actually makes me discern the level of your arousal at a much finer level. Would you please learn to spell, it's irritating to read otherwise.

Plus, while high I am much less likely to let the flow towards orgasm get out of control. I like to wait until you start gripping my cock with your vagina from the pre orgasmic contractions, and then letting you have it all.

parkmice

what
I dont know that I agree with that. Marijuana actually makes me discern the level of your arousal at a much finer level. Would you please learn to spell, it's irritating to read otherwise.

Plus, while high I am much less likely to let the flow towards orgasm get out of control. I like to wait until you start gripping my cock with your vagina from the pre orgasmic contractions, and then letting you have it all.

you suck at sex.

jack

I suck at sex 2.3 times a week, on the average.

jack

and before you go on any further, I have kids older than you that I've raised with my wife, who I've been happily married to for over thirty years. Sex is not a mysterious elusive thing for me. It's been a regular, accessible part of my life for over 40 years.

So you know, take that "experience" troll and fuck yourself in the neck with it.

jack

I'll tell you, I've had it up to here with these idiots.

Ridiculous.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I don't eat garbage.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Just slaughter and play with the corpse then...kthnx

Love Child

One Love
I've had some GREAT orgasms when I was high. However, did marijuana make me any hornier than usual? No.

I was totally hornier. Or maybe that was just the real me coming out....that was many many years ago before I became the person I am today so I don't know.