does ne1 liek anime?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
RommieSG said:
You should see the stuff in our restaurant. Looks like a bowl of warm snot.
Well, I guess you don't work in their corporate advertising department. :p
 

RommieSG

You Fox Eared Asshole!
PreatorX said:
I have knowledge in GOOD anime. What the fuck is "kamehameha?"
Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of anime knows that the Kamehameha Wave is a basic attack of Saiyans in Dragonball.
 

MessengerX

New Member
RommieSG said:
Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of anime knows that the Kamehameha Wave is a basic attack of Saiyans in Dragonball.
It proves nothing. Our impromptu trial of who this dual belongs to must continue.
 

PreatorX

New Member
RommieSG said:
Anyone with even the slightest knowledge of anime knows that the Kamehameha Wave is a basic attack of Saiyans in Dragonball.
I know nothing of Dragonball, I've seen maybe three episodes because my brothers claimed it sucked and refused to watch it with me.
 

RommieSG

You Fox Eared Asshole!
PreatorX said:
I know nothing of Dragonball, I've seen maybe three episodes because my brothers claimed it sucked and refused to watch it with me.
My brother stopped watching anime with me a LONG time ago, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying what I like.
 

PreatorX

New Member
RommieSG said:
My brother stopped watching anime with me a LONG time ago, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying what I like.
The only reason I had started to watch Dragonball was because my brothers were watching it. I got the internet and limitless anime soon after that.
 
Top