does 'troll kingdom' have rules on avatars?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
until i post my official complaint, i'd like for an staff or regular member to provide me with this info. i will like this info before 11:00 pm tonight

i'm on probation at 'tk', i can not do what posters who have over 50,000 post and 500 likes.

and another thang.....
please and thank you. your help will be appreciate.

The Question

Eternal
What do you think the rest of us can do that you can't? The only gatekeeping we have here that I know of is Daycare, and IMO that's just a vestigial organ kind of a thing from back in the day when so many n00bs were signing up that Miss Manners needed a holding cell to put 'em in while she sorted the entertaining nuisances from the non-entertaining nuisances.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
whatever. your bitching and moaning isn't required at this time.

does 'tk' have avatar rules?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you worthless fucking piece of shit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
i will like this info before 11:00 pm tonight
Since your deadline has passed, you must not need an answer to your query any longer.

Thanks for using Troll Kingdom!

:clang:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
does 'troll kingdom' have rules on avatars?

i have photos of former and current 'troll kingdom' members i can use as my avatar.

everyone knows my rules at 'troll kingdom are different than the others, since i'm not your typica-troll-type of guy.

*tee-hee*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Here's the rule for you: Don't push your luck.

Photos (like other PI) of others aren't allowed without their permission.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'jack' doesn't have permission to use my photo as an avatar, yet he's using it.

i pointed that fact out november 23, 2018. its been over four months now. i don't want dude or any other member using my photo.

now what?

The Question

Eternal
'jack' doesn't have permission to use my photo as an avatar, yet he's using it.

i pointed that fact out november 23, 2018. its been over four months now. i don't want dude or any other member using my photo.

now what?

You sure it's a photo of you?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jesus. It figures that only the shittiest, lamest, most bitter few trolls left would still hang out at a place that hasn't been a troll board for almost a decade, just because we're too lazy to change the name.

If jack is using your photo and you don't want it used, it will be dealt with. Next time, report it like a sane human being wouid, instead of that infantile act sitting at the top of thread.

Get lives.

jack

BTW eggs, he gave me permission to use it, so this whole thing is completely bullshit.

However, I changed it on my own, so you don't have to ask.

That's all he had to do too :bigass:

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
BTW eggs, he gave me permission to use it, so this whole thing is completely bullshit.

However, I changed it on my own, so you don't have to ask.

That's all he had to do too :bigass:

^bullshit, all of it^

bottom line 'nooker', you high-jacked my picture because:

you completely adore me.

or

your simply sprung on blacks.

thruth: which is it?

*laughing*

thanks, eggs mayonnaise

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
^bullshit, all of it^

bottom line 'nooker', you high-jacked my picture because:

you completely adore me.

or

your simply sprung on blacks.

thruth: which is it?

*laughing*

thanks, eggs mayonnaise

I think it's a little of both. :bigass:

jack

He didnt have anything to do with it dickless. You've been owned once again. Deal with it. You gave me that pic (and several others) along with full permission to use them. Back when you were begging to be let back into The Kingdom, remember?

"ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha"

:bigass:

jack

So, eggs, this thread is no longer QSF, Please stick it in Speak freely or Badlands.

TYIA

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No. That only happens when the discussion goes off on a spammy tangent.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Jack Vapnoopner... black owned and black operated.:bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
p76048186-3.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And if this thread is spammed after me saying that, I will only split off the crap part, and possibly throw spammers into DayCare, just because you're all being pains in my ass. Move on.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
06fpkFE.jpg

how is the topic being spammed? i basically called out my privacy was violated, an nobody cared to resolve this situation, other than to daycare me. which me (blackfoot) being the one who gets it.

bottom line!: 'v.nooker' over 'nap black'

if 'eggs' wasn't a stand up/honest administrator my ass would have been dismissed long ago.

again, thank you, eggs. and two thumbs up for....brickvader/bertshocka, and his other aliases.

Last edited: