DOINK THE CLOWN DIED

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THE ORIGINAL.

Matthew Osbourne, a troubled second generation wrestler from Milwaukie, OR, was found dead today by his girlfriend.

Reports are just coming in from multiple sources regarding his death at the age of 55.

Osbourne was a high school wrestling star in Oregon who became a regular, working his way up the ranks in Portland Wrestling. In his younger days, he was on the verge of success in a number of places but outside activities hurt him.

Most notably, he and Arn Anderson were set to become the lead tag team in Georgia in 1983, but complaints of a sexual assault saw him have to leave the area, which actually opened the door to the last minute introduction of The Road Warriors as a team.

Later, Osbourne was the original Doink the Clown in WWF, but he was eventually let go and a number of others later portrayed the role. He also had a run as a lumberjack called Big Josh in WCW.

He had continued to work on the independent scene for years.

Matt Osboune was the son of Portland area wrestling legend Anthony Osbourne, better known as "Tough" Tony Borne.

REACTIONS?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Another young one. Did wrestling once ransack an Egyptian tomb?

Seph

Retired Account
9626.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

Wrestling once took a lot of drugs (then ranksacked an Egyptian tomb.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I worry about The Rock now he's gone steroidal. He doesn't even look human. :(

Seph

Retired Account
Dwayne will reach rock bottom, mark my words.

CaptainWacky

He's probably on the safe Hollywood steroids rather than the seedy underworld steroids of the eighties.