Donovan thinks my baby is going to need therapy by age 10...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
:(

None of the other kids I've raised need therapy.

Mirah

I love you
Ok.
#1. LOL
Just kidding
#2. Really you care what Dono or any of us say or think?
#3. Lots of people need therapy, its no big deal.

Yub

Anachrophobic
92319998328791319769.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Everyone needs therapy. The fact that we grow up in self-destructive 'civilizations', raised by people whose neuroses are, in general, larger than their annual income, and are forced to do a million things that go against our instincts and common sense before we are even 3 years old, leaves no other option than to go to a shrink who has grown up in a self-destructive 'civilization', raised by people whose neuroses were larger than their annual income, and was forced to do a million things that went against his instincts and common sense before he was 3 years old.

Fuck, we're doomed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Yeah, but it's waaaaay more fun than the alternative, which involves living hand-to-mouth for 40 years and then getting eaten by a lion.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I have a chemical imbalance, so therefore, I need therapy. It's nothing to be ashamed of. :)

OMG I JUST TOTALLY OUTED MYSELF BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL THOUGHT I WAS SANE AND NORMAL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I've had therapy for 20 years now. It's the only thing that keeps me from discovering all your real addresses and hunting you down one by one.

Tisiphone

You mean that wasn't you in the bushes last night?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
actually it was :bigass:

Tisiphone

PERVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He's totally lying, I didn't see him anywhere near your bush...bushES. BushES I meant. Anyway he was not there at all last night or the night before. I'd have seen him, MY FRIEND I mean, would have seen him....

Donovan

beer, I want beer
:(

None of the other kids I've raised need therapy.

This is totally out of context. I never said your kid would need therapy at age ten, I said I'd pay for a couple of sessions when he turns ten.

He's gonna need therapy when he's seven.

And it's gonna be your idea.

I am psychic, I know these things.

Tisiphone

He's totally lying, I didn't see him anywhere near your bush...bushES. BushES I meant. Anyway he was not there at all last night or the night before. I'd have seen him, MY FRIEND I mean, would have seen him....

My bush, er bushes, must be a tight fit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
My bush, er bushes, must be a tight fit.

certainly appears to be quite snug. Good landscaping too. You must have a very proficient hispanic fellow doing the sweaty work.

Tisiphone

DAMMIT HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Duh, psychic. Also it's Texas. Every landscaper there has to be hispanic, it's a law or something.

Tisiphone

Easy guess.