Don't you just fucking hate it!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
When you finally get around to uploading to iTunes those old CD's you couldn't bear to sell at the garage sale, and you fucking open up Legend by Bob Marley and the Wailers, and inside the fucking jewel case is some gay-ass Matthew Sweet CD? Doesn't it make you fucking MAD, 'cause now you gotta go through the bag again and see where the actual CD ended up? FUCK!!

These song lyrics should cheer you up...

"Lose That Long Face"

If as, and when you've got a long face
Rearrange it
Don't be contented with the wrong face
There's a way to change it.

Does the day look painful?
Is the future glum?
Does the sky look rainful?
Hey there! Say there :
Are you in a vacuum?
All that stuff and nonsense
You can overcome
A long face gets you nowhere
You lose that month of May
Like Peter Pan, the sweeter pan
Wins the day.

Go lose that long face, that long face
Go 'long and get that long face lost.
The blues black out when they can see
A smile that says, "Move on. No vacancy!"
This panacea idea
I'm handing you without any cost
There isn't any tax on it
So just relax on it
If you want trouble double-crossed
Don't give in to a frown
Turn that frown upside down
And get yourself that long face lost!

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
When you finally get around to uploading to iTunes those old CD's you couldn't bear to sell at the garage sale, and you fucking open up Legend by Bob Marley and the Wailers, and inside the fucking jewel case is some gay-ass Matthew Sweet CD? Doesn't it make you fucking MAD, 'cause now you gotta go through the bag again and see where the actual CD ended up? FUCK!!

Lost me a few good albums that way, and I'll never be able to replace them :mad:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Matthew Sweet's only good song was "Girlfriend". Very good guitar work on it, and it's fun to play on Guitar Hero as well.

The rest of the CD isn't worth wiping your ass with.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I use all those empty spools from packs of blank DVDs/CDs I've bought to hold all the CDs that I haven't gotten around to putting back in their cases. Every time I need a CD, I go to the jewel case in the bookshelf and it's empty, and then I have to go through every CD on the many filled spools before I find the right one.

I think I have reverse OCD -- I obsessively make things less tidy and organized.