Dork Lord - Dark Pickle - Jeffrey - Jack.

Dork Lord - Dark Pickle - Jeffrey - Jack.

I need to now your idenity.

PM me or hit me up on my E-Mail so I(Blackfoot) can figure out who's who.

In my mind I really think your Geedis or Eel. Then again I think you post like Celtic. I'm so confused.

:pop:

This isn't good.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This thread is suddenly funny.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum:
Habemus Papam!
Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum Dominum,
Dominum Iosephum,
Sanctæ Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Ratzinger,
Qui sibi nomen imposuit Benedictus.

Seph

Retired Account
nutsacks

jack

you tag?or i was spamming?:yuck:

You were attampting to spam TP (as I recall).

If I haven't told you this, I'm glad you're around these days :D

I'm Jack, he's jack she's Jack.

We're Jack, and they're Jack, and Lilac's Jack.

Wouldn't you like to be Jack too?

This isn't good.

Maybe there's some truth to sharing accounts at TK. The more I hear Blackfoot speak the more his stories make sence.

jack

Since you're the chief "account sharer" here at TK, we would rely on your resident expertise to fill us in on the phenomenon.

Speaking of "account sharing" Joseph...what do you have to say about *this*

DevilMan said:
So, Jack still owns you completely, I see. He'll always be King Of The Comicon Gutters, and you seem to completely be failing at "taking his spot".

Remember when you were at my football party last january, Charley? You were crowing about your big TK troll. Supposedly you were going to Philadelphia to see the Cowboys game, but instead were serving shrimp at my house to help pay off a debt that you owed me.

I see Jack also trolled you completely, since you said that you and I had met this year at New Years Eve, and we never did any such thing. You're a loser Charley.

You are not "The New Jack". You aren't even the old Charley I kicked off my messageboard three years ago.

Anyone who wants to access my posts at his "messageboard" will see that the only posting I did there was about 5 years ago, and it was to tell him to shut the fuck up and grow up.

Your'ew a failure Charley. You suck at life (couldn't even keep your hummer) at work (couldnt even keep your business) ant love (couldn't even keep a crack whore satisfied) and at messageboard posting (seems like everyone hates you here, and your "trolling" of Jack is a complete failure)

Maybe you should give it up? Looks like everyone here is laughing at you at your expense.

Just a little tip from an old ex-friend.

jack

Just wondering what your little tribe thinks of that "pimping" or "busting", or whatever the fuck you call it?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This isn't good.

Maybe there's some truth to sharing accounts at TK. The more I hear Blackfoot speak the more his stories make sence.

Oh it's true. Neil admitted that at "Comicon'. I have a lot of secrets to share.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just wondering what your little tribe thinks of that "pimping" or "busting", or whatever the fuck you call it?

Guess we'll never know. It looks like CeeGay is just gonna ignore the truth and jack as usual and spew bullshit back and forth between his duals.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Shut up dual. You're just a pawn in The King Of The Gutters scheme of things. Stop trying to fit in where you can't get in.

And another thang Lokky the dual.

Who main account does the dual Loktar post under?

Up Top.

jack

Guess we'll never know. It looks like CeeGay is just gonna ignore the truth and jack as usual and spew bullshit back and forth between his duals.

Same as it ever was, Loktar. He avoids everything, and just sticks to his little bullshit routine.

As if :bigass:

jack

I like the last "secret" Ben Gay posted.

Not much of a secret. Had Caophony banging her head against the wall when she realized what was really up. 7 year old registration with no posts in the account and a notation by Charles in the post.

Sad, really.

jack

Skipping this one too, eh "Charley"?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shut up dual. You're just a pawn in The King Of The Gutters scheme of things. Stop trying to fit in where you can't get in.

And another thang Lokky the dual.

Who main account does the dual Loktar post under?

Up Top.

I'm not sure. What day is it? I'm used by jack, Lilac, Saint Lucifer, missmanners, Love Child, GANK MASTER, and Dork Lord on alternating days of the week.

jack

LOL