DORK LORD - PROOF THAT I AM LORD RAFFLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch Dandy

Even Raffles thought Arch Dandy was a decent Raffles impersonation, so I guess he's doing something right...

In the face of the profound crisis of conscience and loss of direction which is afflicting The Dork Lord at this time, Lord Raffles must take his responsibilities seriously...:007:

Common sense ain't common, dear Dork Lord. Everything you've ever done was out of fear of being mediocre. Indifference is the strongest force in the universe, thus making me the strongest force on Troll Kingdom :lilhit:. Indifference makes everything it touches meaningless. Love and hate don't stand a chance against it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
BibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleFtangFtangNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooo.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D ~o ~o ~o

In the face of the profound crisis of conscience and loss of direction which is afflicting The Dork Lord at this time, Lord Raffles must take his responsibilities seriously...:007:

Common sense ain't common, dear Dork Lord. Everything you've ever done was out of fear of being mediocre. Indifference is the strongest force in the universe, thus making me the strongest force on Troll Kingdom :lilhit:. Indifference makes everything it touches meaningless. Love and hate don't stand a chance against it.

WITH TEH LUCI FONT 2!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Gagh said:
BibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBi bbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibb leBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibble BibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBi bbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibb leBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibble BibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBi bbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibb leBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibble BibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBi bbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibbleBibb leBibbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurble BurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBu rbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurb leBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurble BurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBu rbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurb leBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurble BurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBu rbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurbleBurb leBurbleFtangFtangNyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooo oo.

Wow

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's nice to see somebody trying their best to to gradually infect an entire board with a self-generated "feud".

Please post the pic again, Dork, because it's destroying me.

Somebody help me. Please?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Lord Raffles wasn't a retard.

Arch Dandy

TROLLS aren't born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.

I wanted a perfect ending to this drama. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.

The ultimate truth however is that our finest moments of drama are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
I see that TROLL KINGDOM is still infected with pathetic excuses for intelligent life. And I, the great SAINT LUCIFER, see that FAGHLES is their ringleader, yes?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D ~o ~o ~o

What crisis?

The real Lord Raffles once said I was among there very elite of trolls that actually mattered here, along with Raffles himself, Tyrant, Bad Dog, Gagh, and jack.

With Jack, Raffles, Tyrant, all gone, and Gagh and Bad Dog rarely posting, it seems I have the rule of the roost.

The King is dead.

Long live The Dork Lord.

:bigass:

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
What crisis?

The real Lord Raffles once said I was among there very elite of trolls that actually mattered here, along with Raffles himself, Tyrant, Bad Dog, Gagh, and jack.

With Jack, Raffles, Tyrant, all gone, and Gagh and Bad Dog rarely posting, it seems I have the rule of the roost.

The King is dead.

Long live The Dork Lord.

:bigass:

I'm of the opinion that the trolls that matter the most are the ones that know how to remain under the radar and remain innocuous. At any rate, I see you more of a spammer than a troll anyway :sarek:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I ain't a troll, so even if Raffles did say, he would have been speaking out of his bucket.

Arch Dandy

I ain't a troll, so even if Raffles did say, he would have been speaking out of his bucket.

Do you in all honesty truly think I would ever consider a philistine such as yourself a troll?

Pull the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.