Double or Nothing

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
If you can make me up a T-shirt that says "This guy is a coward" on the front and on the back "Because he wouldn't play chicken with a speeding locomotive" I will wear it
Make your own damn t-shirt.

People die from playing chicken with trains. They misjudge the speed of the train, or they get caught on a piece of track or something, or what if they faint right as they are about to jump because of the stress of it all?
Trains dont kill ppl. They help ppl commit suicide.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I think wizer collects mini train setz, and dreams of driving them 4 RL!!

SuN

Something along the lines of this!

gbday.jpg

SuN

Ur a good sport wizer, a good sport ;)

wizer

TK addict
That picture above looks like the trains ridden by a club out here on Long Island..any chance that's where it's from? I know that's a long shot..

And I DO collect trains, HO scale. When I was home, I set up the train set every year for the holidays, then put it back in the garage after New Years.

SuN

lol

Do u want to be a train driver 2?

wizer

TK addict
Stop talking to my girl, you fucking AssMcFuck!

If you were secure in yourself and your abilities you wouldn't be threatened by a guy talking to your girl.

Obviously you have issues if you think that by me talking to her I am going to just steal her away from you or something.

When my girl talks to a guy, my first thought is, haha that loser can talk to her but she only has eyes for me.

You should try that sometime

wizer

TK addict
OMG. The internet is such serious buisness! Cuz I was totally not kidding around.

You're right. I do help in securing myself. Do you have any suggestions on where to go? Maybe your teacher at daycare could recomend something!

I'll ask her the next time mommy drops me off. She's got really big boobs and I like to suckle on them while the other kids are napping.