DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

The Question

Eternal
Heh. You had a dream about bein' a man-hooer. (Actually, I think every guy must dream that at some point.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I dreamed there was room being repaired at work, and there was a counter blocking access to the rest of the room.
I had a full drink in my hand, and when I put it on the counter it started floating up in the air.

I climbed on the counter and swung my legs over, my legs started to float but it was painful, with pins and needles everywhere, so I got back down.

Someone asked me what it felt like, and I told him you wouldn't want to stick your head over.

Someone else decided to jump completely over the counter and they floated briefly, but then was crushed into a tiny speck.

Someone else said we should go after him see if we could rescue him, but I didn't think it was a good idea. Then I woke up.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Didn't that happen in Twin Peaks.

CaptainWacky

I had a dream my septum fell out and I was really worried even when I woke up thinking "how will I explain to people that my septum fell out?" Then I looked in the mirror and realised it was a dream.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I dreamed I saw a plane collide with a blimp over the river humber, then as they both crashed into the river, sailors from two barges started dragging the bodies onto the barges.
I then went from seeing that in "real life" to seeing it on a tv in a pub, then when the said that the footage was shot by someone in the same block of flats that I was in, suddenly I was there with him in his flat watching it from a different perspective.

The Question

Eternal
Had a dream that I was sitting in a restaurant/lecture hall, on one of those bench seats up against a wall where you slide between the back of the seat and the table. Only I was naked from the waist down. (I have a LOT of dreams like that, probably because I sleep that way.)

Then a young woman slides in on the seat next to me and she's naked but also like amazon woman type. Abs and muscle-y thighs and fake titties. I'm not so much interested in this as I am annoyed, because in the dream I was my unattractive out-of-shape middle-age real self. Then another woman of similar make to the first one slides in on the other side of me. So now here I am a little out of shape middle age dude sandwiched in between two naked amazon women, and I'm more embarrassed about my out of shape -ness than turned on by their naked amazon women -ness until each one of 'em grabs a hand and puts it on her hoo-haw, then holds my hands in place with their inner thighs, which is pleasantly painful.

Then a waitress walks by and hands out menus. The two amazon women each get one, and one of them tells the waitress. "Don't need one for the fat boy."

So the whole dream was my brain suckering me into a self-directed insult. Fuck you, brain.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Fairly good bit a few days ago. Not very long or involved, but entertaining. What I remember of it, some central casting little old lady--curly silver hair, glasses, pearls, polyester dress thought she was Spiderman and the police were trying to catch her. The amazing thing was, she was actually pretty fast and able to kind of climb some buildings. Once they realized they weren't able to catch her, the police were trying to reason with her--if she was Spiderman, then why couldn't she shoot webs?* She said that Mysterio was broadcasting some ultrasonic wave that was affecting her powers.

*Yes, I know only Raimi Spiderman had organic webs while everyone else had web shooters, but it was a dream, what can I say?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Had one that was probably pretty good, although I only remembered a little bit of it. It was also noteworthy because it was...animated? I've never had a cartoon dream before. Basically, it was a cross between the nu Disney classics of the late '80s/early '90s and...I dunno, the video game "Dragon's Lair"?

There was some kind of castle with a witch that looked a little like a smaller, human version of the villain from "The Little Mermaid" and her army of whimsical monsters and goblins--ooh, maybe just a hint of "Labyrinth" thrown in, stylewise. At any rate, they're at war with the townsfolk or whatever but after the latest...thing...somehow I'm in their castle. I quietly and quickly make my way out before anyone changes their mind about whatever truce is apparently in place. Next thing I know, that scene is basically repeating again--I'm up in the top of the castle as the witch is getting ready to place a curse...on the castle? Did they capture the good castle? This time I decide I'd better act like I'm one of them as I make my way back down to the main hall and the front gate. The various goblins are cleaning up after the battle, taking off armor, putting away gear, showering off...blood? (only it's a Disney dream so it's orange and green and stuff, so maybe it's paint or magic spells or something). This time, instead of winding up down on the floor, I'm on this suspension bridge that crosses the great hall and I can see the front door. I'm starting to worry that someone may have figured out I'm here, so I'm trying to move as quickly as I can without drawing attention so I'm bouncing along the bridge like you're jumping on a bed or riding a pogo stick or something. Then I get to the ubiquitous booby trap and the section of bridge I'm on swings away towards the floor. I latch onto the bridge, fearing a trap door below and alligators or tigers or something. Luckily there's none. And triggering the trap doesn't seem to have set off any alarms, so I finish the path to the front door--being wary of booby traps.

I assume I got out, but I woke up around then--or don't remember the rest.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
My God. This morning's was a doozy. I mean, it was like, a movie. OK. So some 20-20/Dateline/60 Minutes show is doing an expose on this slutty bitch. I mean, she's divorcing her husband or he's divorcing her or something because she cheats all the time. But she's also very...after the establishing clips of the husband and the wife, we get, like, this swinger's club owner, talking about how she was mean to the DJ or the band or whatever and we see some morbidly obese guy working up the courage to ask someone to dance and he's saying how she'd just burn him for even asking.

It isn't clear why I'm being interviewed, but they've put us all up in a motel for the segment and I'm supposed to be sharing a room with the slut bitch. And she's not gorgeous, but she's OK looking for sex that I'm not going to have to work for from someone I'll never see again. Only it's a dream! So of course I look away for a second and I'm actually supposed to room with one of the other guys for the interview. We've got Room #1 (or maybe 2) in the motel. And it isn't a modern key, it's a metal key with the big plastic keychain with the hotel's name and address embossed onto it, like they had in the '70s.

We're lugging our luggage around the building, making minimal small talk and trying to find the room. Turns out the door is behind one of the booths in the restaurant. And the waiter tells us it would be polite to just wait until they've finished eating before we go in. We come back later and I go in first. The door isn't full-sized, so you have to crawl to get in. Then the room is fairly large (for being behind a booth in a motel restaurant) but devoid of furniture. The entire floor is one giant mattress with, like, a faux sheepskin top. The rest of the room is white too and dimly lit. I try not to notice the various stains and matting to the surface given the room's apparent intended use.

The other guy and I are getting ready for a fairly unpleasant and disappointing night when I notice a big bank of security cameras and lights. Only they're all pointed in the same direction. Meanwhile, the guy has spotted a bug that has a blinking red light on it. I have a look at it and tell him it's just one of those motion sensors that controls lights in a room. Of course now the room has changed and it's more like a loft to a chalet/ski lodge lobby and there's this huge meet-and-greet going on down below. This looks interesting, given that I'm starting to think the motel is some kind of sex club, and there's an interesting Asian girl amid the crowd. At any rate it beats laying around in a darkened bed-room with some dude. Of course before I can get down there, they all come up where we are for the orgy and the organizer explains that they need to use ourroom, so we are going to have to find a place to hang out for a bit. I'm about to leave as I spot the Asian girl again and ask if I can just stay.

Next thing I know, I wake up outdoors at dawn, laying on a pile of rubble. Various other attendees are also there in various stages of undress. I think my dream had an explanation for this, but at any rate, it's time to move on.

Meanwhile, inside a tent behind a chainlink fence, they start releasing various freaks and trolls that (retroactively) were also at the party. (I think this was because the place we woke up had a kind of Shadowrun vibe to it.) As we all set about going our ways, they're having a laugh at our state--because they're all fully dressed. Then this one freak girl who looks like the kind of girl who dresses up as Harley Quinn (again, not hot, but doable as low-hanging fruit) jams her hand down my sweatpants and starts playing with my dick. ...

...and that's where I lose the dream. I think there was a little more, but by then I was starting to wake up so I was just trying to hold onto it to see where it went.

CaptainWacky

Had a dream squirrels were having a Royal Rumble match in my house. Eventually I wanted to go to bed. I saw on thte tv that one of the squirrels had gone to sleep and the other one did too so I could safely sleep without missing any action. I never found out which squirrel won.

Mirah

I love you
Well, after watching 2 shows with time travel and witch craft and mind fuckery I had some interesting dreams tonight. Though I can barely rememember them.
In one of them I was sleeping on a couch and there was a television that kept coming on-and it was showing a couple of commercials for whatever I was watching and one of them was very occult like. Finally when I woke up I looked around my room and realized I don't thave a tv in here and I'm not on a couch.

I can't remember much of anything else except for my friends all showing up, but they were "TV" friends, people I have no idea who they are, but they were in my dream. So I guess they were dream friends.

I am kind of lying here now, sort of trying not to fall asleep, but also closing my eyes and waking up every so often. I mean it is 6 AM I could get up. But I'm not going to.

The Question

Eternal
Interesting one last night. Dreamed I was testing piloting an autonomous passenger drone. All seems to be going well until it loses power, so I just get out of it and hover there all on my own while it crashes. Then ATC calls me on the phone bitching about me still being up there in their airspace after the drone fell down went boom.

Love Child

One Love
Maybe it was in rememberence of the plane crash from 60 years ago.

I never went back to sleep this morning. Guess I will start my day.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Short but very coherent dream this morning: I'm apparently a fairly well paid bigshot negotiator for some big corporation or nation-state and I'm trying to close a deal with another vaguely Cold War Soviet nation-state. My counterpart is played by more or less the South African Ambassador villain from "Lethal Weapon II." I'm negotiating a fuel/energy contract to buy oil or gas from them but their asking too much. So I take the contract, line out their price and pencil in my offer. So they take it back, line out my counteroffer and pencil in a higher price than they were initially asking. Ultimately we can't come to a price so there's no deal. But because I couldn't make the deal my boss cuts me off and I'm stuck in this foreign city and homeless for a couple days. Later on a couple dream friends may have tried to arrange some kind of shelter for me. That's about it.

Love Child

One Love
I was in a hot tub with 2 women
and then an ex boyfriend joined us
and then I was in bed next to the ex
but I didn't want to have sex with him
and for some reason the 2 women were gone : (
so I sucked the guys cock next to me instead.

CaptainWacky

That's what they're for!

Love Child

One Love
Totally agree!

I just don't know who I could call up and be like, "Hey can I just suck your cock for a while? Becuase I really miss cock right now"