Drinking Past Midnight

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Oh yes, I am drinking and posting at the same time. Actually drunk and having a hard time reading and typing. It has been a while!

And of course at 12:14AM I get the "server too busy" message one of the few times I ACTUALLY TRY TO POST SOMETHING and now it is 12:17AM and this is getting rediculous.

Hi, LC. Sorry I didn't call you back, I should really call you back and say hi. I have this urge to call you now but fortunately even in my inebriated state I have more common sense than that. But I also want to call Paul and say "Whazzuppp?" but it's like what, 3AM over there? Too damn late for you, and too damn late for calling anybody. And that is too damn bad I've got to communicate with you, I have been thinking about sexual things all day that make me tingle and give me little mental starts and quivers and I just want . . . YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Gonad

OMG it actually posted. Damnit, I have to keep hitting backspace and fixing the letters I am constantly transposing. Damnit damnit damnit why did they have to prune the Badlands just as I was starting my cockwall? Damnit.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
About an hour. Enough for a shower, breakfast, a check of the e-mails & *oops* fell into TK & LoNAF.

Gonad

Wow, either your shower is short, your breakfast is short, or you ate your breakfast while reviewing your email.

What's for breakfast?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Wow, either your shower is short, your breakfast is short, or you ate your breakfast while reviewing your email.

What's for breakfast?

Shower 15 minutes.
Breakfast at computer desk. Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes & a cup of tea (PG Tips).

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What brands and products are in the shower?

Fuck knows. Sure, , Gillette, Adidas & a bunch of other shit. I'm a bloke, I grab stuff off the shelf that does the job, then hide it behind the vast phalanx of products my partner has.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Hey, fuckin A, Fuck The What, Are you Still Here?! I has something to tell you. As usuual, fuck I' m so selfish. WHTAT ATHE fuck is up with you really is all I awnant to know.