Dropped by to say hello and can't remember password of main

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Alright, since apparently Eloisel or whoever is in charge of her account doesn't know how 'Gear died, let me explain. 'Gear passed away due to cancer a while back. Which is how Flaglerchat died.

Come to think of it, killing ol' Flaggy was the only good thing that cancer has ever (directly) done. And if there's an afterlife, well, then he's currently in hell, getting sodomized by dickgirl versions of Jillian Bacardi, who spend eternity going on rants so loopy that they make IRL Jillian seem like a bastion of sanity in comparison. And he has to listen to them rant all while getting their spiky dicks up his ass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gear's ghost just called. He said he'd like us all to fuck off. And Gary Coleman says hi.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sorry to hear that. Cancer sucks.

Love Child

One Love
All of my threads are that way. Better or worse, they are. It is because I have a super fast car, especially if someone else is driving. When I drive, I may not go where expected. That is what a gps unit is for - to go where I want and not worry about getting lost, no matter how fast I get there.

Is 'Gear truly deceased? If so, that is kind of sad. Sorry to hear it.

Enjoyed meeting Love Child. She is a sweet person - the kind I can introduce to my friends - not like most of the rest of you.

I want to hang out again! That was fun. We have so much more to explore.

Look at poor pitiful Jibbles, still going on about the past. What a sorry ass loser, dumb mother fucker.

Love Child

One Love
Why don't you and Lovefuck make like a tree and fuck outta here? Awful fucking Facebook clickbait Ruskies fake news faggots. Fuck off.

Dr. Seuss, you are fucking hilarious. Good Rhymes man. Let me try: Why don't you fuck like a fox in your box and trots out of here.
Aw, not as good as yours. Someday maybe.
Your're pretty good.
Asshole.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Went to California and Mexico back in February. Cruising to the Bahamas out of Jacksonville, Florida in September then going back to Boston in November for my birthday. Maybe my kiddo can travel with me to Washington next year and we can meet up. She'd love to see the falls from the Twin Peaks movie and she'd like the Cascade Loop. She'd love to meet you (Love Child) in person too. Ahh... travel, travel, travel... I get the wander bug and have to go.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't believe he is dead. Gear is the ultimate troll. More so than any one of us.

yeah well here you are talking to fake E. Well done.

jack

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Not into the bull dike scene, sorry. I like my women to be a little opposite of the man species to stir attraction. There's something to be desired about femininity.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Went to California and Mexico back in February. Cruising to the Bahamas out of Jacksonville, Florida in September then going back to Boston in November for my birthday. Maybe my kiddo can travel with me to Washington next year and we can meet up. She'd love to see the falls from the Twin Peaks movie and she'd like the Cascade Loop. She'd love to meet you (Love Child) in person too. Ahh... travel, travel, travel... I get the wander bug and have to go.

Does someone at TK live up near the falls? We were out camping in Fall City last weekend.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack's just jealous because I've been in his part of the world a few times and haven't visited with him in person. I've visited with you, LC, in your part of the world and plan on visiting with you again.

jack

I assure you you fat fucking cunt I have absolutely no interest in ever getting near you in person.

Ever.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Now, now, those meds are prescribed for a reason.

jack

Now, now, those meds are prescribed for a reason.

I see you've learned to absorb them by sticking them deeply up your droopy anus.

Fuck off and die.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Looks like it is time to get your meds adjusted. Best get them checked before you stroke out.