Drugs

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's a private practice.

Plus your the one hating.

I'm not "hating" just wondering why you say you're a doctor but can't provide proof. I would even have accepted a pic of medical degree written in crayon and scrawled on a used napkin or paper towel. But, fine whatever Dr. Dodgy.

(you said in chat you wrote something mean about me but not to take it serious...I can't even find it. I hope you don't take my questioning of your internet doctoring skills serious)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I'm not "hating" just wondering why you say you're a doctor but can't provide proof. I would even have accepted a pic of medical degree written in crayon and scrawled on a used napkin or paper towel. But, fine whatever Dr. Dodgy.

(you said in chat you wrote something mean about me but not to take it serious...I can't even find it. I hope you don't take my questioning of your internet doctoring skills serious)

I edited it out :p

(and no I don't take it serious)

I got high last night, the back of my head felt like it was going to explode. So I went to bed, and I just now woke up... and I'm still a bit high.

PM me nudes?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I shove the duck in the shower afterwards and wear a mask. After all, it's not like I'm the only duck rapist out there.