Dual

mauricio

I love this place
happy birthday you disgusting sexy beast

Yub

Anachrophobic
I like mauricio's new av. Now if he'd only get rid of that stupid gif and be less of a twat..

Yub

Anachrophobic
One of the all time classic ironies is you calling other people retards. You are either completely so self centred you write yourself love notes and leave them around the house to surprise yourself or so incredibly docile and dim of wit that you have trouble with the basic necessities of life, such as eating a meal with spilling food on yourself.

Which is it? I must know! It's amazing you can either tear yourself away from the mirror and/or grasp the concept of typing! A modern miracle!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
One of the all time classic ironies is you calling other people retards. You are either completely so self centred you write yourself love notes and leave them around the house to surprise yourself or so incredibly docile and dim of wit that you have trouble with the basic necessities of life, such as eating a meal with spilling food on yourself.

Which is it? I must know! It's amazing you can either tear yourself away from the mirror and/or grasp the concept of typing! A modern miracle!

Can't it be both?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yeah, I guess it can be both. That'd make him a giant asshole. Oh wait, he is one. I guess it's both.