Eggs, a NY question

whisky

Boobie inspector
Between 4 and 5 AM, would there still be a shitload of traffic on pretty much every major road?

I'm just nitpicking the latest episode of 24.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nope. There would be some traffic, as all the bars close at 4AM, so there would be taxi activity at least. But there wouldn't be traffic jams or anything, unless there was major construction on an avenue that leads to a bridge or tunnel.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Thanks, I am guessing they didnt actually film at 4AM then, I mean technically you know they couldnt or they would only have seven hours a week they could film the right traffic, but I thought they might have tried to matt some of it out at least.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Far be it from me to contradict Eggs, but I've been in Manhattan on a Saturday night when the bars close, and there was plenty of traffic especially near the tunnels.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well yes, I did say it was heavier near the tunnels and bridges.

And they might still have filmed in the middle of the night, since that's the only time they can control traffic. they usually provide their own cars, or put an ad in Craigslist for people with cars to show up to be part of a fake traffic jam.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They were filming at the docks, the traffic was right at the top of the frame, looked like either a road near the river, or a long bridge over it.

Traffic wasn't jammed, but there was sure a lot of it.