EGGS! (and other PR fans)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Project Runway starts THURSDAY! SQUEEEE and stuff!

I sure hope this season is better than the last one. I think it will be, at least it won't be as rushed.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
According to all the pre-show buzz, this is going to be WAY better than last year (although that's not saying much).

Someone else usually recaps the show at that other site, but I'm subbing for the premiere since they had to go out of town.

HERE, MEET THE CAST!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh and Tim Gunn is on Live with Regis & Kelly tomorrow (Wed) TISI ARE YOU CAPTIONING THAT???

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I am sooooo excited!!! I didn't watch last season because I thought it was SO lame that it was in Los Angeles but now that it's back in juicy New York I am so ON IT!!! So far, I'm likin' the gay black guy. He screams like a girl and is always making funnys...I LOVE THAT!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
True, Anthony and Jonathan (the roundish scruffy white queen) both seem like Nick Verreos, in a good way. 23 hours to go!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT'S ALMOST TIME! lol

I just read in the paper that there's a contestant from the Tampa Bay area, so PR is going to get some love from TBO.com.

I've been watching Launch My Line, which only makes me want PR (even bad PR) more. God that show sucks, but it's like watching a train wreck. The judges are IDIOTS. I was so worried Patrick would get a pass on another ratty looking dress that I was going to quit watching if he did. He is very sweet, but he and his expert haven't made one outfit that I could see a real person wearing anywhere except a costume party.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oh and Tim Gunn is on Live with Regis & Kelly tomorrow (Wed) TISI ARE YOU CAPTIONING THAT???

Wednesday is my off day. I always miss the good ones!!!

Today, I had Keifer Sutherland and Norah "puts me to sleep" Jones.

Anderson Cooper was supposed to co-host with her tomorrow, but he's in Haiti.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Still writing my recap, I'll post a link later...

I am cautiously optimistic! I like this cast so far.

Oh, and I still haven't watched Launch My Line. I just don't have the desire...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought the first ep was really good! Loved the top two looks. I posted about it at refcl, too. I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE SHOULD SQUEE ABOUT PR!