EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS EGGS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Have you watched PR yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just downloaded it not 10 minutes ago. :D Watching it shortly...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YAY! Watch Austin & Santino too!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watched it! I commented in that other place... ;)

A relative of yours Eggs?

funnyeggs6.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Austin & Santino were better than PR this year. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I adore Austin and Santino. I missed the season they were on PR, except one day I was sick and Austin's season were on in reruns so I watched a few of them all in a row, but didn't get to see the whole thing ANYWAY.. I heard Santino was kind of a villain in his season, but I love him now so I don't care how EVIL he was on the show. RUN ON SENTENCES YAY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was the first designer to introduce the concept of "throwing an elbow on the court" meaning being intentionally disruptive in the workroom. (S1's Wendy Pepper was just plain clueless so she was in a different category.)

It was unsettling to see for the first time, of course now we've gotten used to seeing it over the years (actually I haven't I still think it's unnecessary on a show like this but those types know how to get cast so they pour it on thick).

But watching S2 now, the amount of hilarious stuff that Santino did overshadows how much of a douche he was. YOU HAVE TO GET THE DVD SET OF SEASON 2 so you can see the extended episodes and deleted scenes. DO IT NOW!