Eggs' New MF Thread for Wednesday 12/14

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Superman a “Bulging†Success?

We heard talk of Ioan Gruffudd’s family jewels in Fantastic Four, but it seems that Superman Returns is having its own packaging problems. U.K. tabloid The Sun reports that 26-year-old Brandon Routh, set to play the classic caped crusader next year, may be a little too big for his skintight britches. Reports say the studio has ordered the moviemakers to cover the star’s speeding bullet with digital effects. The Sun’s source claims, “It’s a major issue for the studio. Brandon is extremely well endowed, and they don’t want it up on the big screen. We may be forced to erase his package with digital effects.†The film’s costume designers told the Dark Horizons Web site that though Routh’s basket was indeed the biggest problem with costuming, they worked out a solution using a codpiece and special padding. Oh, if only it were that simple for Star Jones’s ass.

I love being gay, bitchy is so much more fun that earnest.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
U.K. tabloid The Sun reports

This is the paper that once reported that a boy had turned into a fishfinger.

I love the Sun, I really do, it's such a great rag to read at work. Used to buy it every day for years.

This is a funny story, if its true then I'm sure Brandon doesn't mind the publicity.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hell, his publicists probably planted the story themselves. The only other press that a male celebrity loves more than denials that he's gay is rumors that he's hung like a horse.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BlazerBoy, I need your opinion on this before the lady shows up.

You've stared at the pictures long and hard *cough*, tell me, do you think the studio threw him a Photoshop briss?

BlazerBoy

I'm deeply sorry. I was browsing over the thread, and saw something about Star Jone's ass, and completely tuned out the rest and left at once.

Unless the images I've seen have already been doctored, I see nothing impressive below the belt, and almost as laughably ironic, the "S" on his belt is too small, almost as a foreshadowing of whats to come. :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BlazerBoy said:
I'm deeply sorry. I was browsing over the thread, and saw something about Star Jone's ass, and completely tuned out the rest and left at once.
I understand. She's a bigger thread killer than Hitler.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I just googled Star Jones.

I would like to take this moment to announce my turning gay.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentalist said:
I just googled Star Jones.

I would like to take this moment to announce my turning gay.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :bigass:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was the Sun that reported Holly Valance was going to play Buffy in a movie. Even though that made no sense on any level, ever. THEY CUN'T BE CRUSTED.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DAMN THEIR IMPENETRABLE CRUSTS!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DMAN THERI JON TICKLE THE ROOMO LOL omng