EGGS....

Yub

Anachrophobic
IIRC, whenever I have called Bono a twat in the past..you've countered me.

So forgive me, if you don't like the smarmy git. If you do, I've evidence of his bankruptcy, creatively and morally.

Exhibit A:

[youtube]5WybiA263bw[/youtube]

Exhibit B:

[YOUTUBE]as7CLyXKI1Q[/YOUTUBE]

It's like the latter was taken apart and backwards engineered to create the former. Bono should hang his head in SHAME.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good writers borrow from the best. Great writers steal from them outright, and thank them for it.

I'm aware of both songs, although admittedly I never made this connection before. It was nice to see them together! :) But I'm fine with it, since Bono considers Elvis an influence (you should see the recent episode of Spectacle that Bono and The Edge taped with him).

It happens all the time. Elvis steals from two generations of his heroes; his father was a bandleader. Elvis even goes so far as to meet and collaborate with people he's stolen from, like Burt Bacharach, Allen Toussaint and Tony Bennett.

Come to think of it, he has many of his victims as guests on his talk show. I love what a whore he is! :D

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yeah, I was shit stirring. I keep missing Spectacle, I'm going to need to find a torrent and watch them all. DAMN MY STARGATE BOX SET FOR ABSORBING MY TV TIME LIKE A SPONGE RGAAGAGJAEFHFHFHF

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's not an easy torrent to find; since it airs on The Sundance Channel, not as many people see it to upload it. Season 1 came out on DVD, but it's still not showing up. (And that DVD set ain't cheap, eithuh, knowmsayin?).

Yub

Anachrophobic
92510221621288050824.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just found one for the Bono/Edge episode, but that's probably the only one you DON'T want... ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sad panda's fingering itself.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Bono is unavailable for comment right now since he is currently on a space station orbiting his own ego.

(I stole that from Russell Brand)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LEAVE EGGS ALONE YOU PRICKS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NO IT'S OK WACKY. LOVING BONO MEANS PEOPLE THROW ROCKS AT YOU, I'M COOL WITH DAT. IT'S LIKE BEING A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN ONLY WITH LESS RETARDED HYPOCRISY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PM sent. :)

Yub

Anachrophobic
Just finished the Bono/Edge ep. Bono uses too many words to try and communicate. Edge is a quiet achiever, I admire that.

Elvis should have sung Stay. That would've killed. It's one of the U2 songs I like and with him singing it...it would have been like some wonderful drug.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He does a real nice Stay.

Did Elvis sing "Please"? I forget, I have to watch it again. He's done a great cover of that song in the past.