EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Did you get out of work on time to see Harry Potter?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:(

Bastards told me at the last minute that I needed to stick around and support someone who was working onsite at a big meeting. I didn't log off until 1:30am. $14 down the drain. I am sad.

It's going to be murder trying to see it this weekend, but I'm going to try.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Bastardly bastard coated bastards, with a bastard filling. Should've told them your mother had cancer or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, no. They already know she passed away from cancer 20 years ago.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some of them even came to the wake for my father 8 years later.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And the wake for my older brother 8 months after my father's.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ouch! Killed another thread.

whisky

Boobie inspector
You didnt kill it, Yubs foot in mouth syndrome handled that nicely on his own.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Valdemort killed my parents.

THERE! WE'RE BACK ON TRACK!

I'm hoping my family hasn't seen it when I visit for Thanksgiving next weekend. Then I can plant the idea in their heads to go see it, which means I get to see it twice.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I so rarely get the chance to see films at the cinema now, missed out on loads over the summer, and theres a few out now I wouldnt mind seeing but know I probably wont.

I did see with some amusement that people are complaining someone has leaked the start of the movie onto the internet, saying its spoilers.

Wouldnt reading the book as most people that are going to see the film will no doubt have done, also be a spoiler?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I fail to see any foot in mouthness, just incredibly poor...how the heck was I supposed to know any of that stuff? Sorry Eggs.

At any rate, you should invent a pet that can conveniently get ill or "adopt" a child or something......

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is there ever a good time to joke about someones mother having cancer?

Tisiphone

Well fuck...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'll watch it when it's on HBO, MAYBE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HP is the only franchise left that I actually get excited aboot and bother to go to the theater to see the movies. Otherwise I would be all "HBO" too.

Tisiphone

^Ditto.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
HP is the only franchise left that I actually get excited aboot and bother to go to the theater to see the movies. Otherwise I would be all "HBO" too.

Its all good. It will give me time to try and read the book before I see the movie. Thats if I can find it for a decent price in softcover. Only seen it in hardcover so far.

Mirah

I love you
I fail to see any foot in mouthness, just incredibly poor...how the heck was I supposed to know any of that stuff? Sorry Eggs.

At any rate, you should invent a pet that can conveniently get ill or "adopt" a child or something......

I can't stand workers like that. Just tell me the fucking truth and I will work with you. I am a reasonable person. Had a guy tell me he had to pick his mom up from the airport, when really his wife was picking her up and he just wanted to go home and take a nap. Made the stupid fucking mistake of telling a coworker.
Dude, just tell me you are tired, I don't care.

[/tj]