Eggs!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's a still from one of the greatest films of all time. ;)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Excuse me...Do you have any idea how big her head would grow if he wasn't stopping it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Never woulda happened. Laurence Olivier would do the same thing to her every night at home.

That's why she was so perfect for Blanche in Streetcar...chronic squishy brain!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not in the way Rick Santorum is trying to stop all female flow, but yeah.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
It kind of looks like he's hijacked her head and he's using it to send me some sort of psychic message. Very disconcerting.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
As long as the message isn't "I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely", you should be fine.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]0dkezM0PnBM[/YOUTUBE]

I never, ever tire of this movie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I totally enjoyed reading this thread.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
As long as the message isn't "I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely", you should be fine.

That's just it - I'm worried the teleological echo might me too faint to pick up a clear instruction. Damn this metaphorical existence.

What were we talking about again?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's just it - I'm worried the teleological echo might me too faint to pick up a clear instruction.
Irrelevant. It is your perception and will that will ultimately decide on what you are going to do with the information given. We all hear Rhett Butler, and we all are Scarlett. The real question is - what realm are you staying in during this cycle.

Damn this metaphorical existence.
which one?
What were we talking about again?
Squishy brains.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Back from the future, past me, to GwTW and bounced to the present. That'd be one hell of a script to flip.

If you convert everything to metaphor it makes things scary and bright.

I'm Rhett.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Are you kidding? That IS from your medication. Just stop taking it and get sociopathic like everyone else! Go with the Flow!!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Step 1 - Take meds

Step 2 - Feel better

Step 3 - Realize meds are unnecessary

Step 4 - Flush

Step 5 - The Dragon